Your young ones are beginning to become grown-ups. Those kiddie birthday party themes will excite them no more. So why not try host a spa day party for your young lady and her friends? There are lots of ways to bring the salon feels at the comfort of your home rather than pampering them on the real salon. Here are the five essential things you need to have for your spa party.
1. Foot Soaks
Every foot deserves to be pampered with a foot soak. Just be sure that it is included on your spa services for your little grown ups. All the girls should have their own tub. It will be more fun if they can have their feet soaked together and have a little chit-chat.
Here are some easy and simple foot soak recipes for kids.
- Foot Soak Recipes – An Easy Craft for Kids to Make: The post provides three easy foot soak recipes. It features lavender “relaxing” blend foot soak.
- 5 DIY Foot Soaks You Can Do From Home: The post offers five foot soak recipes that will help you relax and make your feet softer. It includes DIY clay foot soak, homemade citrus foot soak, and coconut lime foot soak.
We’ve picked some ideal tubs that for your little ladies’ foot soaking activity.
- DRESHah Large Pink Foot Bath Tub: This full featured tub is easy to carry, offers easy-to-empty drain spout and convenient water level markers
- Mantello Foot Wash Basin Foot Spa Bucket: This tub will comfortably fit a pair man’s size 12 wide feet. This full featured tub is easy to carry, offers easy-to-empty drain spout and convenient water level markers.
- Ownest. Foot Bath Spa,Water Spa and Foot Massage: Built-in massage dots and arches will keep feet relaxed when soaking. Soak your feet after the end of the day to relieve fatigue.
2. Kid-friendly nail polish
It is time to get those little toes painted a fter a relaxing foot soak. A spa day will never be complete without a manicure and pedicure services. Look for kid-friendly nail polish that are safer to kids compared to the regular nail polish. It would be ideal to use water-based nail polish so it can be easily washed off. Be sure to include their favorite colors.
- Fancy Nancy Kids Washable Super Sparkly Peel-Off Nail Polish Deluxe Set for Girls: Non-toxic and water-based formula makes these polishes safe for your young ones aged three years old and older including tweens and teens.
- Townley Girl Disney Princess Belle Non-Toxic Peel-Off Nail Polish Set for Girls: Non-toxic, water-based and bubble gum scented formula makes the polishes safe for your young ones, aged three years and older.
- Airdom Kids Nail Polish Set- Non-Toxic Water-Based Odorless Peel Off Natural Safe Nail Polish Set: Water based natural ingredients make Airdom nail polish virtually odorless nontoxic, safe for kids.
3. Facial mask
Kids’ skin are sensitive so it is ideal to make an all-natural home-made facial mask. You can mix mashed avocado and yogurt or mashed banana and honey. When choosing a facial mask to use, consider the allergies of your kids and their guests.
Check out these relevant resources and find the best facial mask suitable for your young ladies.
- How To Make A Homemade Face Mask For Kids?: The post lists the commonly used natural ingredients in homemade facial masks. It also provides 11 face mask recipes.
- Face Masks for Kids: 5 Simple and Quick Recipes: The post provides five easy-to-make face masks for kids including avocado face mask, strawberry face mask, and honey facial mask.
- 3 DIY Edible Face Masks Perfect For A Kids Spa Sleepover: The post offers three edible face mask recipes such as oatmeal face mask, chocolate face mask, and banana face mask.
Watch this video and learn how to make yogurt and honey facial mask.
4. Spa Party Snacks and Refreshments
Your birthday celebrant and her friends might be out of energy after getting beautified. Make sure to prepare something that will pamper their stomachs too. You can serve drinks and finger foods while their feet are soaked or while the nail polish is drying. Fresh fruit drinks are perfect to keep the girls relaxed.
These relevant resources will definitely help you find the best smoothie you can serve to your guests.
- 15 of the Best Kid-Friendly Smoothies: The post provides 15 recipes of kid-friendly smoothies including sunshine orange smoothie, beet and berries smoothie, and chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie.
- 21 Easy and Healthy Smoothies for Kids: The post offers 21 easy and healthy smoothies that your kids will surely love including honeydew melon cucumber smoothie, very berry smoothie, and banana smoothie.
- Best Smoothies for Kids: The post provides five recipes of smoothies for kids including avocado and strawberry smoothie, banana, honey, and hazelnut smoothie, and creamy mango and coconut smoothie.
To ensure that the spa feel will be extended up to the table, put marshmallows on a jar and label it with cotton balls. Wafers are ideal representatives of nail files. Marshmallow nail polish will also excite them. Check out this recipe and start preparing your edible nail polish.
Do not forget to include a “Build Your Own Fruit Pizza” table. Instead of the traditional pizza, you can replace the pizza dough with a soft sugar cookie as the crust, pizza sauce with whipped cream frosting or sweet vanilla yogurt. Use sliced fresh fruits as toppings. Your little lady and her guests will definitely keep coming back for more.
5. Party Favors
Your party favor should also resonate with the theme of the party. You can prepare a mini-pampering and beauty kit. For a practical sense, you can personalized the things they’ve used during the party including the tub and toe separator. These can be counted as your party favor. You can also consider hair ties, shower gel, lip gloss, hand lotion, and cologne.
Here are some of the budget-friendly spa party favors that your guests will surely love.
- Uratot 72 Pieces Spa Party Supplies Multiple Spa Party Favors for Girls: Each package contains 12 sets of Spa party supplies in total of 72 pieces, including 12 pieces of tote bags, 24 pieces of toe separators, 12 mini emery boards, 12 body jewels and 12 colored hair clip braids.
- Spa Party Favors for Girls Multiple Spa Party Supplies Item: Spa charm made of eco-friendly and non-toxic high quality soft material, which is safe for girls to conveniently reusable makeup as kits without any smell.
- Youwith Joy Spa Party Favors for Girls: Complete spa party favors includes 6 rose red tote bags, 6 colored hair clip braids, 6 rose red eye masks cover, 30 body butterfly decales kit, 24 flower nail art stickers; 6 Pack foot, hand & nail care tool kit.
Check out these relevant resources and find out more ideas on how to throw a successful spa birthday party for your young lady.
- How to Throw a Glamorous Kids Spa Party: The post provides fun ideas for throwing a glamorous kids spa party.
- How to Host a Spa Birthday Party and Other Party Ideas: The post offers tips on how to host a spa birthday party. It includes ideas on party decorations, food, and activities.
- DIY Kids’ Spa Party: The post provides budget-friendly tips and hints on how to host an at-home spa party.
- Pedicures and Pampering: How to Host a Spa Day for Kids: The post shares how she surprised her two daughters with a spa day at home.
Throwing a party for your soon-to-be-grow-ups is a lot more challenging compared to the young ones. A spa party is the best option to this transition phase. Enjoy the party!
Last update on 2021-12-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API