Organizing a party can be stressful and tiring. The planning and the preparations will really drain your energy. Partituki and friends are here to help you lessen your load by providing a free online RSVP. You can create your event in just minutes, send to your guests, and receive confirmation. Invitation, check! Task accomplished without spending too much time and penny.
What is an online RSVP?
An online RSVP is a paperless invitation that you can create and send among your guests at the comfort of your home via your computer or cellphone. It is being offered for free so you don’t have to worry that it will cost you extra. This will save you from the hassle of preparing and making a physical invitation, which you will need to distribute one by one. You are also helping the environment by going paperless.
What are Main Features of Partituki’s Online RSVP Tool?
- Completely Free. The use of Partituki’s RSVP online tool is completely free for everybody. Create as many events as you want without spending any penny.
- Easy to Understand. Questions and needed details are simple, easy to understand, and direct. Your kids can even do it for you.
- Easy Navigation. The pages are easy to navigate so users can focus on the creation of their RSVPs instead of discovering how it works. A total stress-free for everyone.
- Freebies Included. Your kids will surely enjoy the freebies that we offer. It includes a maze and spot the difference puzzles and coloring sheets.
- Event Dashboard. Showcases an event dashboard so you can easily manage your created RSVP. It has different tabs and functions like a pictures tab and comments tab.
What are the main tabs and section of Event Dashboard?
Email Settings: If you check those options, you will be notified if someone uploaded pictures or commented. For hosts, they will also be notified if a guest signed up. This will keep you up-to-date about the event.
Party Information and Map Locator: This is where the host and the guests can see the details of the event. The map will help the guests find the venue easily.
Add Event Tab: Both the host and guest can create their events using the same account. Everyone is allowed to create as many events as they want, for free. Just click the Add Event on the upper right of the dashboard. You can track all your events through the Events tab.
Other Features Depending on the Host’s Choice
Picture tab: This is where the host and the guest can upload photos of the event. Click Choose File or Browse and you’ll be redirected to your computer files. Select the photos you want to share and upload as many pictures as you want.
Comment tab: This is where the host can exchange comments with his/her guests. The host can post any announcements before the party or guests can make some questions and/or clarifications. You can also exchange thank you’s after the party.
Guest List: This is automatically updated once guests confirmed their attendance. This will give everyone an idea on how many kids, parents, and friends will attend the event.
Features Exclusively for Hosts
Edit Details: This is where the host can edit the information of his/her event.
Web Address Section: This is where the host can get the web address of the event. Copy and send it to the guests via email, sms, messenger, etc.
How to Get Started for Host?
1. Go to https://my.partituki.com/ and click Create your event.
2. Fill out the needed information. Make sure to input the correct details to avoid confusion among your guests. Those question marks will give you a hint of what you need to input.
3. More information needed. We just want to make sure that you are ready for extra guests. We also want to protect your privacy.
5. Check and/or edit your event. Once you’ve signed up, you will be redirected to the Event Dashboard where you can see the event you’ve created. Click the “Edit Details” tab if you want to change some information you input on Steps 2 and 3.
6. Copy the web address and send it to your guests via email, messenger, sms, etc. Do not forget to send your customize security code along with the web address so your guests can access it. Every event have different web address.
7. And you’re done! All you have to do is wait for your guests’ confirmation.
You can check your dashboard once in a while to see updates. Make sure to check the email settings on your dashboard so we can notify and update you via email regarding your event’s progress.
How to get Started for Guests?
1. Go to the web address sent to you by the event’s host. You will be directed to a Sign Up page. The security code will be given by the event’s host.
2. Click Sign Up. You will then be redirected to the event dashboard where you can see the details of the event. This is an standard event dashboard for guests without the additional features approved by the host.
Here’s how an event dashboard look if the additional features are included.
3. Submit. Once you’re done answering all the necessary information on the Attendance Confirmation section, click submit and your attendance is already counted.
4. Your attendance is already counted. All you need to do is mark your calendar and be ready to party.
Basically, if the host allowed everything else to be shown on the guest’s dashboard, there will be 3 elements that cannot be included in the guest’s dashboard.
- Edit Details tab: Only the host can edit the details about the event.
- Web Address section: Only host can see the web address, which will be sent to the guests.
- Add Guest option: Only the host can edit the guest list.
Things to Remember:
- As a host, you need to Sign-up so you can track your events, get the web address of your event, and add more events.
- You need to answer pertinent information to guide your guests accordingly.
- Use your most active email address so you’ll keep track of your event.
- Input the complete address of the venue, especially if you’re not going to hold it at your house. This will help your guest find it easily.
- As a guest, you also need to sign-up to get the information about the event and confirm your attendance. This will also allow you to create your own events.
- If parents will be attending also, make sure to input how many will attend. This will help the host anticipate the total number of guests.
- If the host also allows you to bring along friends, do not forget to indicate how many will be joining.
If you have any questions or clarifications, feel free to contact us and we would be more than happy to assist you.
Organizing a birthday party for your kids is never an easy task. It requires extra time and effort from you to assure that nothing is missed out. You must track your progress to ensure that everything is done in a timely manner. Creating a checklist or a detailed to-do list is the best way to keep you organized and to keep you sane. Here is a sample checklist that you can use on your next birthday party.
One Month Before the Party
It is important that you start planning a month before the big day. This will give you enough time to make adjustments whenever necessary. Planning ahead of time eliminates cramming.
- Know your party theme
Involve your little ones in determining the theme, after all it is their party. It will be more memorable to them if the theme is of their interest. You can check out these resources to know the trending party themes for kids.
- Set your budget
It is necessary to set your budget limit to avoid overspending or purchasing unnecessary supplies. You don’t want to end-up broke after the party. Allot a specific amount for everything that needs to be purchased, like the decoration, invitation, and food.
- Prepare your guest list
Who do you want to share this special occasion? Determine the total number of your guests.
- Determine the date and time of the party
Are you going to do it on the exact day of the birthday or the nearest weekend? It is important to consider the availability of your guests to ensure their attendance.
- Decide on the venue
Are you going to do it at the comfort of your home or are you going to rent a venue? If you’re going to rent a venue, make sure that it is accessible to everyone. Remember that it is your goal to make your little one happy; thus, his/her friends must be present at the event.
Are you going to create a DIY invitation, look for an invitation service, or order the ready-made ones? Exerting extra effort on the invitation is a total plus. However, if you don’t have enough time to do it, you must order your invitations immediately to assure that these will be delivered to you on time.
Here are some examples of the ready-made invitations you can order online:
Here are some tips on creating a DIY invitaion:
You can also check this video to learn 5 DIY invitation:
If you are looking at a total comfort of creating and sending your invitation, online RSVP is already emerging. There are websites where you can create your invitation and send it to your guests in a snap of finger. You can visit your account from time to time and check if your guests have confirmed. It is also environment-friendly because it is paperless. It also eliminates the hassle of distributing the cards one-by-one.
- Party Supplies
Are you planning to also challenge your creativity when it comes to decorating? Or are you just going to purchase the available ones? It is important to categorize the party supplies that you need. Make a list of the things that you will purchase online or party stores. Shopping online will help you save extra time and energy.
If you’re budget is tight, you can opt to DIY and recycle the available materials at your house. Here are some of the resources that can help you with your DIY journey:
If you plan to do it at your place, you need to determine the number of tables and chairs. Check out Kazzam Party Rentals.
Do you want to hire a clown or a magician for your little one’s party? Kazzam also offers clown or magician services.
Three Weeks Before the Party
- Check if you’re able to fulfill all the tasks from the other weeks. If you missed out something, make sure to prioritize it this week.
- Send invitations
- Start purchasing your party decors or start making them (if you preferred DIY)
- Plan the menu
Are you going to ask for a catering service or do the cooking by yourself and just ask for assistance? Make sure to ask your kids what he/she wants to serve for his/her friends. Your menu should include healthy snacks.
Here are some ideal menu that your kids will surely love:
10 Ideas for Kid’s Birthday Party Snacks
22 easy and instagram-worthy foods to serve at your child’s birthday party
30 Best Foods to Make for Your Kid’s Birthday Party
Healthy Kids Birthday Party Food Ideas
- Reservation of the venue (if you’re not going to do it at your home)
- Plan the program
Determine how long the program would take (including party games, blowing of the cake, and opening of the gifts). Your program should be energetic and engaging for your guests until the end.
- Purchase the prizes for the games
- Order the souvenirs (if you plan to give one to your guests)
Two Weeks Before the Party
- Review your progress, ensure that everything is on track.
- Order the cake (if you’re not going to do it yourself)
- Purchase party favors
- Decide on the costume of the birthday celebrant
One Week Before the Party
- Recheck the progress, you must be 70-80% done with the party needs.
- Remind unresponsive guests.
- Call the venue, the rentals, and the entertainers to confirm
- Purchase table wares and accessories (but if you’re going to avail catering services, this won’t be necessary)
- Purchase the remaining party needs
- Do a general cleaning of the house (if you’re going to held the party at your home)
Three Days Before the Party
- Go over your checklist and double check if something was not done yet.
- Purchase all the ingredients on your menu (if you don’t avail catering service)
Two Days Before the Party
- Bake the cake (if you’re going to do it yourself)
- Make sure that everything is on track
One Day Before the Party
You can start decorating if you are going to do it at your place. But if you rented a venue, make sure that all of the decorations are all-packed, well-organized, labeled, and ready to be transported
- Prepare the batteries of your camera
- Assure that there is enough memory for your camera
- Prepare the food that requires advance preparation (like the desert)
- Have a good rest
Day of the Party
- Pick up the cake as early as you could
- Cook food
- Set-up the table and chairs
You may want to excite the kids with a placemat that they can color. Partituki’s printable placemats are easy to print and all elements are high resolution (300 dpi).
Happy Birthday Placemat
- Set-up a separate table for party goodies, prizes, and give aways
- Finish the decorations
- Party time
You may find these resources helpful for organizing a party:
- How to Organize Children’s Party at Home
- Child’s At-Home Birthday Party Checklist
- Complete Kids’ Birthday Party Checklist
Creating a checklist will make organizing a party a lot easier. It will keep you organized and on track. It will be really a memorable and amazing party for your little one.
It’s getting colder and colder and the countdown had already begun. The season to be merry is in the air. Christmas time is here! I can hear Santa Claus’ Ho Ho Ho, he is coming to town soon. Have you already figured out what’s the theme for your Christmas party for your kids? There’s a lot to consider so we’ve listed some party ideas that might be helpful to ease your stress and make your party enjoyable and memorable for the kids. We’ve also listed different products that you could choose from to avoid the holiday rush and shopping stress. Everything is just a click away.
Christmas Party Decorations
A well-decorated venue will definitely set the mood of the guests for this once a year celebration. Whatever your theme is, make sure to never miss including snowman and Santa Claus on your decoration.
We’ve listed three ideal snowman decoration that you might want to include on your list.
- Lightahead Polyresin Snowman Decoration – beautifully designed and high quality, plays 8 different Christmas songs.
- Valery Madelyn Christmas Snowman – a happy snowman family of three, they are complete with rosy cheeks and nice smile.
- Simply Genius Animated Snowman – it is a moving, musical, electronic, dancing snowman.
These snowman decorations will absolutely add shiver to your venue. Kids will definitely love watching the train goes round and round with selected Christmas songs as background. They would also sing along with the snowman while singing “Frosty the Snowman.”
Why not welcome your little guests with an inflatable archway? These giant archways will make the kids feel that they are most welcome for the party. We’ve gone ahead and listed the top three Christmas archway that will help you welcome your guests.
- Woooow 8 Foot Tall Christmas Inflatable Santa Claus Archway with Snowman – will surely make your guests happy and delightful, brings stronger feeling of Christmas atmosphere.
- 8 Foot Tall Lighted Christmas Inflatable Archway Arch with Santa Claus and Snowman – great for indoor, outdoor, party, stage prop and more, lights up for better nighttime viewing.
- Kintness 7.8Ft Inflatable Santa Arch Archway – kids will be more excited to be welcomed by a pile of gifts.
Kintness’ archway would be the best choice because it’s cheaper and enhances the festivity atmosphere with it’s colorful pile of gifts.
Isn’t it cute to attend the party with the same t-shirts? Here are some ideal Christmas t-shirts that you might be willing to wear on your kids’ Christmas party or during your family’s Christmas Eve gathering. These would be perfect for Christmas gifts as well.
- Merry Christmas
- Merry Christmas by Partituki
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Partituki’s Merry Christmas t-shirt are available for the whole family (kids, men, and women). It is lightweight and classic fit with sizes from Kids 2 to adult’s 3XL. You can choose the color that you want from its 10 different colors, including asphalt, white, baby blue, purple, silver, and orange. Quality is guaranteed with its double-needle sleeve and bottom hem.
- Happy New Year
- Happy New Year by Partituki
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Partituki’s Happy New Year t-shirt is available for kids, men, and women from sizes Kids 2 to adult’s 3XL. You can choose from 10 different colors including white, baby blue, pink, lemon, orange, and black. The solid colors are made of 100% cotton while Heather Grey is 90% cotton and 10% polyester and all other Heathers are 50% cotton and 50% polyester. Why not welcome 2020 with a bang wearing this Happy New Year t-shirt?
- Merry Christmas
- Merry Christmas by Partituki
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Beat the cold weather with this Partitukis’ Merry Christmas long sleeve t-shirt. This unisex long-sleeve is available in five colors: black, navy blue, royal blue, heather, and heather grey. Sizes are available from unisex small to unisex 2XL. The solid colors are made of 100% cotton while heather grey is 90% cotton and 10% polyester and all other heathers are 50% cotton and 50% polyester. Can be machine washed cold and should be dried in low heat.
- Merry Christmas
- Merry Christmas by Partituki
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Be stylish with Partituki’s Merry Christmas Raglan Baseball tee. It is available for men and women from small to 2XL. It is available in seven colors, including black/white, dark heather/white, royal blue/white, black/athletic heather, and navy/athletic heather. It is lightweight and durable with its double-needle sleeve and bottom hem. Should be machine washed with cold water and dried in low heat.
Your friends will surely love receiving any of these items as a present. You will surely add to the festivity of the party or gatherings wearing this in-season t-shirts.
Children must be kept entertained during the party so you must include fun activities on your to do list. Here are some that might help.
It’s Bingo Time!
Each player will be given a bingo card. The host will pick a card out of the box (or whichever you choose to put the bingo pictures) and will describe or show it to the players. If the picture is found on the card, the player will mark it. The host will continue picking until a player completed four pictures in a row, may it be crosswise, diagonal, or up and down. You can repeat this game for as many as you want.
We run through various Bingo cards and selected three ideal ones that will make your guests excited to mark the pictures and say BINGO.
- Moon Boat Christmas Bingo Game – good-looking visual and high quality item, suited for all ages.
- Anton The Original and Classic Christmas Bingo Game – the games are designed to be relevant to the times so they can be played for years.
- Funnlot Christmas Bingo Game – won’t get winkled easily, could be used over and over again, suitable for all occasions.
Moon Boat’s Christmas Bingo card is a must-have for your party. Its material is thick and sturdy, which means that you can keep it and re-use it next year. The pictures are beautiful and colorful. Grab one now and start marking those pictures and be the one to say “BINGO!”
Pin the Nose of the Snowman
As the traditional pinning game, each player will be given a nose to pin on the picture posted on the wall. The participant will be blindfolded and will be spun. He/she will try to pin the nose of the snowman.
We’ve listed our favorite Snowman posters that might become your favorites too.
- OTC Pin The Nose on The Snowman – great Christmas holiday party game.
- Konsait Pin the Nose on the Snowman – make memories in this Christmas with fun holiday favors.
- Gejoy Christmas Party Pin Games Set – the poster look vivid and colorful, cute and festive design will bring a lot of Christmas cheer.
OTC’s big head of the snowman will make it easier for kids to pin the nose of the snowman. The chance of pinning it on the right position is higher.
Tossing that Reindeer
This is a pair game, one will be the reindeer and the other one will toss the ring. Check out the video to better know how to play the game.
We like the following products, which you might like too.
- Uniqhia Two-Player Inflatable Reindeer Antler Ring Toss – add fun to your Christmas party with this inflatable ring toss game.
- MODOLO 2 to 4 Players Inflatable Reindeer Antler Ring Toss – comes with a Christmas gift bag.
- iGeeKid 2Pack Inflatable Reindeer Antler Ring Toss – easy to assemble without extra tools.
Uniqhia has been selected as Amazon’s choice, children would be energized to toss that colorful rings. In terms of affordability, iGeeKid is the best option.
Bouncy Christmas Ball Relay
Why not practice your kids speed and balance? This is a team activity. Each player will go to the marked position and back to the starting line without dropping the ball. Once back to the starting point, the ball will be passed to the next player. (Remember: do not drop the ball or else you will start from the top.)
We’ve trimmed down the long list of available bouncy balls into three. These are the top three bouncy balls that are perfect for your activity.
- THE TWIDDLERS 90PCS Super Bouncy Balls – the balls are produced in premium quality solid rubber.
- Luck Sea Christmas Game Bouncy Ball Spoon – spoons are made of durable melamine, non-toxic and hard. Bouncy balls are resilient
- Baker Ross Ltd Festive Friends Glitter Jet Balls – these small rubber, glitter playground balls are brilliant fun.
The Twiddlers’ bouncy ball is the most practical choice, you just have to provide the spoon. It has 90 balls for an affordable price. The remaining balls can be used as a give away to your guests.
Time to cool down and test the mind so better practice what you know about the holiday season. Kids will surely enjoy this game plus they will will discover new things about Christmas. A fun way of learning.
We are going to analyze the following products and see which one would be the best pick.
- Go! Games Christmas Trivia – most trivia fun for your money.
- Anton Publications Tis The Season Christmas Trivia Game – the questions are designed to be educational and entertaining.
- Publications International Ltd. Christmas Trivia – delves into every aspect of this most heartwarming and important holiday.
You will never go wrong in selecting Christmas Trivia by Go! Games. It has 1200 trivia for an affordable price.
Partituki’s Christmas Book
A great picture book about Christmas origins and customs. Your children will definitely enjoy how Partituki shares his knowledge about Christmas and the different Christmas customs and traditions observed in the United States. Your kids will surely enjoy the vibrant and colorful illustrations of the book that will awaken their imagination and will give them a little tour in Bethlehem and North Pole. It will totally make them more excited about Christmas. It features short sentences and simple words that your children can easily memorize. It is an ideal book that you can read to your kids beside the Christmas tree in front of the fireplace.
Before proceeding to the exciting cupcakes and cookies decoration, why not let the kids lay their own placemats on the tables? A placemat with a twist. It would be more exciting if they will color their placemats first before using them. Here are two Christmas-themed printable placemats that your children will truly love to color.
Partituki’s Printable Placemats
Merry Christmas Placemat
Happy New Year Placemat
Easy to print yourself children’s coloring placemats. All elements are guaranteed high resolution (300 dpi) for quality prints. You will receive 5 files with instant download: A3 size printable PDF placemat, A3 size printable JPG placemat, 8.5 x 14 (legal size) printable PDF placemat, 8.5 x 14 (legal size) printable JPG placemat, and instructions and free gift PDF. Grab now and enjoy 50% discount. A truly must-have for your children’s Christmas party. Available at Partituki.com.
Cupcakes and Cookies Decoration
Kids are probably starving after participating in the games. While preparing the table, you can let your kids decorate their cupcakes or cookies. Be ready for the mess that this activity will surely bring, but you can protect your tables with place mats.
We’ve listed a wide variety of cupcake and cookie decorations that will surely boost your kids’ creativity.
Kids will be more excited to decorate their cupcakes with these colorful sprinkles. They would want to cover their cupcakes with snowflakes and tiny Christmas trees.
We’ve listed our top three favorites.
- Wilton Holiday Sprinkles 4-Pack – add these sprinkles to your freshly frosted cookies and cupcakes for some winter cheer.
- SweetGourmet Noel Mix – add a touch of Christmas color to cupcakes and iced cookies with soft red and green sprinkles mixed with white snowflake shapes.
- Manvscakes Snowflake Sprinkles – festive and cheerful holiday sprinkles.
You might want to add these sprinkles on your cart, but if your budget is limited your best choice would be Wilton’s holiday sprinkles set. The colors of their sprinkles well-represent Christmas. Kids would love to combine these colors and boast their creation.
These easy-to-squeeze pouches will make it easier for your kids to write down their names or add smileys on their cookies. This will definitely encourage them to unleash their creative side.
Here are two of the best options for cookie icing.
- Betty Crocker Christmas Colors Decorating Cookie Icing – bundle of 3 Christmas colors cookie icing, made in the USA, and is gluten free.
- Wilton Green Icing Pouch – bundle of 3 green vanilla flavored frosting.
Betty Crocker Cookie Icing makes it a better option because the package has three different flavors and colors. This is much cheaper than buying three separate flavors.
You can challenge your kids to create a delicious treat made of candy cane and be amazed of their output.
Here is our favorite candy canes for all times.
- Brach’s Bobs Red and White Candy Canes – individually wrapped, mini peppermint candy canes
- Mini Candy Cane Pack – comes in two flavors: cherry and peppermint.
Brach’s candy cane is more practical because the package includes 40 pcs. candy cane. It is neatly packaged and had received good reviews.
Mini marshmallows are the best toppings for coffee and chocolate drinks, but they are also a good match for cupcakes and cookies. Kids will surely be tempted to grab some while decorating.
We’ve analyzed three mini marshmallows that might help you in selecting the best one.
- Jet-Puffed Vanilla Marshmallow Bits – these marshmallow minis will surely add flavor to your cupcake.
- Kosher White Mini Marshmallows – perfect for decorating your cupcakes as well as a topping for your hot cocoa
- RiverFinn Charming Dehydrated Cereal Marshmallow Bits – the bright colors and small size make them fantastic toppings for your cupcake.
Kraft Jet-Puffed is the best choice, it received a 4.2 out of 5 stars ratings from consumers. It contains zero grams of total fat and no sodium added. It is also budget-friendly.
These edible eyes will allow your kids to create their own little snowman or Santa Claus as well as the Grinch.
These are our favorite eyeballs:
- GEORLD 2 Bottle Candy Eyeballs Eyes – great taste that everyone will like.
- KOOTIPS 2 Bottle Edible Candy Eyeballs Eyes – great for cupcakes, cookies, mini cakes and cake pops.
- Senchanting 2 Size Candy Eyeballs Eyes – give your cupcake or cake cute eyes.
You will never go wrong in selecting GEORLD candy eyeballs. It was selected as Amazon’s choice. It is affordable and everyone would love it’s taste.
We’ve listed variations of food that you might want to add to your list. Some treats that your children can grab from time to time. Your kids will surely love these delicious snacks.
Enough with the sweets. Let’s try some healthier dishes.
More recipes and food party ideas that you might find useful:
- Healthy Holiday Snacks for Kids
- Christmas Recipes for Kids
- 30 Fun Christmas Food Ideas for Kids School Parties.
Of course, do not forget to give your guests something that would remind them of the party you’ve hosted.
All of these items are great give-away for your guests. If you have enough budget, you can choose the Cupture classic candy insulated tumbler cup. This will help the children keep the temperature of their drinks for a certain period. Coloring books are also a hit to kids since they love to color plus they will also learn. You can either personalize the natural wood slices or you can give it to them blank and let them draw what they want. However, if the budget is limited, the Christmas saying button pins would be ideal.
Download these 2 high resolution Christmas coloring pages
Christmas party doesn’t have to be that grandiose. What matters most is that the kids have fun, bond with their friends, and create memories that will last a lifetime. Happy holidays!
Everyone loves parties and partying. These are part of our lives since we were kids. Our parents exerted too much effort to make our first birthday most memorable. Have you asked your parents on the theme of your birthday? Do you still remember your first costume for Halloween or the one you wore on Christmas? We love wearing costumes and mingling with other people. We simply love to celebrate almost everything. However, organizing and hosting a party can be stressful and tiring. The to-do list is unlimited: you need to determine the theme, the venue, and the guests, decide on your budget, and shop for the party supplies. Hiring an event organizer will make your job easier but it means additional cost and that is not a really good idea. The pressure is real in making the party successful, fun, and memorable for everyone.
Oftentimes, determining the theme takes time because there are lots of themes to choose from. You also need to go shop hopping for the decorations, costumes, and party favors since some stores do not offer everything you need. You also need to create the best invitation that will entice your guests, they must feel the urge to attend your party. But all of those things must be within you budget. You don’t want to enjoy for a day and be broke for the rest of the month and the next. So most of the time you miss the fun because you are already stressed-out and tired of the preparation. What if party organizing will be made simpler and easier, no stress to deal with, and most especially within the budget? Why not try to include Party City on your list and consider the remaining to-dos on the list done?
Who is Party City?
Party City is the largest party retailer in the United States. They have been in the industry for 30 years. The company offers a wide selection of seasonal and general party supplies and services. Their primary aim is to make every party extraordinary and memorable. They encourage everyone, regardless of age, to dress up according to what they want and be “unapologetically unique.” They have a team of party experts continuously brainstorming a variety of party ideas, developing innovative products, and carefully tracking trendy party themes. Party City is a one-stop shop that will cater all your party needs, from determining the theme to purchasing your party supplies without hassle.
Party City offers services and supplies for Birthdays, Holidays, and Special Occasions. If you don’t have the luxury of time to visit their stores, you can easily browse their website (https://www.partycity.com/), look for what you need, and order. Your order will be shipped on time or you will be notified if issues occurred. You can also choose in-store pick-up and your order will be ready in two hours or less, but there may be some delays for pick-up during peak seasons or holiday seasons.
Want to find out and know more about the services offered by Party City? We have listed some of the yearly occasions we love that Party City can be of help.
We are all excited to any kind of holidays because it means a work-off and family gatherings as well as reconnecting with friends. Regardless of how you want to celebrate your holiday parties, Party City offers holiday party themes and decorations that will definitely set the mood for good cheer and a lifetime memory.
Christmas is fast approaching, are you ready for the holiday season? Are you done decorating your house? Party City listed different holiday-themed party ideas and decorations that will surely match your budget and taste. Whether you want a snowman-themed decoration or winter wonderland or you might be interested in hosting a mini wine tasting party, Party City has them all. The company meticulously selected Christmas decorations and supplies that are worth hanging, displaying, and showing-off. If you’re still in the process of decorating or still want to add some more, here are some of the available Christmas decorations, supplies, and costumes that can be purchased online or at their local stores:
- Elf, Santa, and the Grinch costumes
- Ugly Christmas costumes
- Family Christmas pajamas
- Christmas stockings (your kids are probably excited on what would Santa gave them)
- Christmas tableware
Does trick or treat excites you? Are you fond of dressing-up and scaring your friends or family members? Do you always look forward to wearing the latest trend of Halloween costumes? Halloween has been one of the big hits of Party City this year. They have featured a wide range of spooky decorations that have surely caught the attention of your neighbors and passersby.
Party City has the perfect costume for you for affordable prices. They have a huge collection of Halloween costumes, covering all ages from kids to adults, that will definitely give you a nomination for the Best Dressed award. Some of their costumes are already complete with accessories so you can be an instant character out of the box while other outfits need extra accessories to perfectly portray the character. You can handpick the best wigs, shoes, makeup, Halloween masks, and more to make your costume look truly unique. So better check their website or store next year for a spooky look and the scariest house in town.
Party City also caters supplies for Thanksgiving, Hannukah, New Year’s Eve, and Mardi Gras.
Who doesn’t want to marry the love of their lives? Every girl has their own dream wedding they have been imagining since childhood and they all want to make that dream come true. It is a once in a lifetime occasion; thus, it should be worth reminiscing for the rest of our lives. A memorable wedding does not mean that it should be grandiose or you should spend your whole savings for it. Party City can help you celebrate this momentous event in style for an affordable price. The company offers wedding decorations, wedding ceremony supplies, Bachelorette party supplies, and wedding unique favors that will absolutely make this event one of a kind.
Baby Shower/Gender Reveal
“A baby is a blessing, a gift from Heaven above.” Celebrating a soon-to-be additional member of the family is highly emotional and exciting. Party City can definitely help you organize a baby shower that is worth remembering and will make the baby feel extra special, loved, and welcomed. They have a huge selection of baby shower party themes for both girls and boys. They also have complete supplies for gender reveal and gender-neutral baby shower. Party City offers novelty gifts that you could give away to your guests as a thank you for their attendance and celebrating this special moment with you. They have a list of various baby shower games that will surely keep everyone entertained and involved.
Who doesn’t love celebrating his or her birthday every year? Birthday parties are usually associated with kids, but these should be for all ages not only for kids to enjoy. So why settle for less and the same monotonous party template if you can have a fantastic and unique party. Party City offers a range of birthday party supplies for all ages. They have hundreds of birthday themes for children and adults, from first to 80th birthday and beyond. Party City features top designs by Nickelodeon, Disney, Dreamworks,and Marvel, along with dozens of other designs. They also have over 100 piñatas and party balloons that everyone will enjoy. They also offer tableware sets that matched with your theme. Their themed invitation will surely encourage your guests to dress up. Your guests will definitely display your party souvenirs. Party City offers gag gifts for adults too.
You can further explore their Holidays, Themes, and Special Occasions here: https://www.partycity.com/holidays-themes-occasions.
Kazzam Party Rentals and Services by Party City
Want to include pony rides, and popcorn machines, dunk tanks, or food cars on your party? Or would your kids love face painting, witness magic, and balloon twisting? How about party rocking with the best song mixes by DJs for adult guests? Kazzam by Party City covers them all. It offers a wide range of budget-friendly party services and rentals. You can easily book performers, activities, and food for your party. Kazzam conducts background check for all of their entertainers to ensure that your kids are safe interacting with them.
Kazzam also guarantees that you will be satisfied with their services or they will have your money back. They clean, inspect, and sanitize all their for rent products before each rental. Furthermore, their products adhere to manufacturer safety standards. Rest assured that there are no delays, they arrive and set-up on time. Most importantly, there are no hidden charges. Interested in booking your next party with them or you simply want to know more about them, you can check out their site here: https://www.kazzam.com/.
Party City Stores
Party City has more than 850 stores across the United States. You can always check if an outlet is available in your area through their store locator: https://stores.partycity.com/us/. Store services offered are Birthday Party supplies, Holiday Party Supplies, Personalization Studio, and Party Planner. You need to enter your city and state or zip code to find a store near you. To simplify your search, you can filter it by the services offered since some stores may not have all the services listed or the supplies are out of stock.
Shopping at their stores is easy since the aisles are wide and well-marked while the supplies are well-organized according to season, color, and party theme. All you have to do is go to the appropriate area and get the supplies you need. Store managers and associates are well-trained and knowledgeable about the inside and out of the party industry. You can ask for their help anytime or ask for their opinions or suggestions to ensure that you don’t forget anything.
So before you stress yourself and spend late nights browsing the Internet for the best party theme, consider checking out Party City first. Whatever your occasion is, Party City got your party covered. You can customize and personalize your invitations, banners, and souvenirs so your guests will not forget your party and they will definitely look forward to your next one. All of the Party City’s party supplies, decorations, and costumes are budget-friendly and are available in a wide range of patterns and colors. They also offer discounts that will surely make you smile and want to shop more. Most of their products are designed and manufactured by them so the majority of their decorations are exclusively sold on their website and stores only.
Make every party, whether it is simple or grandiose, memorable, fun, and the talk of the town (in a positive way of course). Eliminate the stress and let Party City do their job without hurting your bank account. Happy party organizing!