Planning for your kid’s third birthday but is running out of ideas? Why not ask your little ones what they want? For sure, they already have their favorites at this stage. Remember that the party is for your kids not to impress anyone so make sure that everything will be about them.
1. Time Length
Three year olds are a little impatient so make the party shorter, an hour and a half or two will suffice. Toddlers tend to become cranky if they are already asleep so it is ideal to set the time of the party after their nap time.
2. Limit your Guests
At this stage, toddlers are beginning to socialize so it is a must to invite kids within their age bracket. Keep it small so the party will remain manageable and enjoyable for everyone. Invite their close friends only, you don’t have to invite the whole class or the whole neighborhood. Instead of inviting the whole class, you can bring a birthday treat to them like brownies, donuts, or cupcakes. This way they will feel included in your kid’s birthday celebration even without inviting them to the party.
3. Party Activities
Keep your party low-key, overexcitement may lead to chaos. As much as possible, include non-competitive activities. Competitive games might end hurting their feelings and possibly crying and tantrums. You can start the party with an art activity to warm them up and encourage them to feel at ease with one another. Check out these resources and find ideal party activities for your toddlers.
- Fun activities for Your Toddlers’ Birthday Party: The post provides 11 fun activities that you can consider on your toddlers’ birthday party. It includes Simon Says, What’s the Time Mr. Wolf, and Prize Walk Birthday Game.
- Coloring Games for Kids: The post provides nine coloring games that your kids will love and enjoy. They will learn while having fun too. The list includes Guess the Color, Color Brain, and Coloring per the Number.
- Perfect Party Games for Toddlers: The post provides 10 party games that are perfect for toddlers. It includes Musical Bash, Parachute Fun, and Chalk Art Birthday Party.
4. Perfect Party Invitations
Your invitation should include the exact location of the party, the date, and the time (include the start and end time). The invitation should also reflect the theme of the party or you can include a note to it. If you have special requests to your guests, explain it on the invitation. You can also mention that they are not allowed to tag along their siblings or other family members. Your invitation must be clear to avoid confusion. And of course, address your invitation to the child you are inviting not the parents.
Here are some ideal ready-made party invitations you can choose from.
- Birthday Direct Boho Fill in Invitations: Simply fill in your party information using any gel ink, ballpoint, or felt-tip pen. Your guests will be excited to receive one of these adorable boho invitations. It includes 16 premium white envelopes that measure 4.75 inches by 6.5 inches.
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Birthday Party Invitations: These Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Birthday Invitations are a stylish way to invite your guests to your child’s upcoming birthday party. With this modern design, these invites will leave an impression with your guests.
- Donut Grow Up Birthday Party Invitations: These are perfect for inviting guests to join in the celebration. Fill in Spaces give you plenty of room to write in your child’s name & age, party time & location, plus how to RSVP. The set includes 20 invitations and 20 classic white envelopes.
To make the process easier, you can try creating your invitations online. Partituki RSVP tool is being offered for free and you can make as many events as you want. The tool allows you to create your event in just minutes, disseminate to your guests, and track the attendees without any hassle. When you’re done creating the event, you can send it to your guests via SMS, messenger, WhatsApp, etc. You will be updated from time to time if a guest confirmed or denied your invitation. This will save you from preparing physical invitation cards and distributing them one by one. This is also good for the environment since it is paperless.
5. Party Theme
Party themes are important to make your party unique and memorable. Involve the celebrant when deciding on the theme. It is theirs after all, let the party reflect their personality, their likes, and interests. You can say no on some details if you know that it is beyond the budget. Once you’ve determined the theme, everything will be a lot easier.
Here are some of the ideal themes for your three years old.
1. Bubbles Party
Kids find bubbles entertaining and fun. A sure hit to your kids and their guests, but won’t hurt your pocket. Make your decorations simple. You can hang clear balloons and cover the ground with clear beach balls. Do not forget to include plenty of bubbles, you can hire a bubble truck if budget allows.
- Bubbles Party Ideas: The post provides tips and ideas on how to throw a bubbles themed party. It includes party favors, decorations, and activities. It lists some party food ideas including soda or chocolate milk with straw, doughnuts, and circle suckers.
- Bubble Theme Party Ideas: The post offers tips and ideas on holding a bubble themed party. It includes affordable decorations, amazing bubble party entertainment, and party food.
- Bubble Birthday Party: The post provides photos of various bubble party decorations and activities. It includes hanging honeycomb ball decorations, awesome bubble-inspired birthday cake, and fun ball pits.
Kids have their own favorite superhero. They want to save the day and protect the community. Celebrate their special day with a touch of the supernatural. Ask your guests to be in their superhero costume. You can also provide them with capes, which can be used as party favors too.
Find out more superhero themed party ideas from these relevant resources.
- How to Throw The Most Awesome Superhero Party Ever: The post provides ideas on how to throw the best superhero party for your kids. It includes cute superhero invitations, delicious party food, and decorations.
- Superhero Party Ideas: The provides tips on how to throw an amazing superhero party. It includes creating the best party invitation, selecting the appropriate decorations, and fun superhero activities and games.
- How to Host a Super Cool Birthday Party: The post provides an overview of the superhero birthday themed party prepared for Corban. It includes tutorials on how to create backdrops, cake, and cake for the party.
3. Candy Land
Consider organizing a CandyLand themed party for your three-year-old. There are lots of awesome decorating ideas that are within the budget. Kids will surely enjoy this colorful and vibrant party.
Make your CandyLand Party shine with these DIY decorations.
Here are some relevant resources you can check to learn more on how to throw a successful CandyLand party.
- CandyLand Party Ideas: The post provides DIY decoration ideas for CandyLand party. It includes a candy land party trail, candy land lollipop balloons, and candy land wall decor.
- Land o’ Candy Birthday Party: The post offers ideas and tips that will make your candyland party a real hit. It includes sweet decoration ideas, wall candy, and a candy covered cake.
- Candyland Party Ideas: The post provides tips that will help you plan a super sweet celebration. It includes inspiration for party invitations, decorating and food, and party favors.
These relevant resources will give you more ideas on how to celebrate your three-year-old’s birthday.
- 20 Ideas for the Best Three-Year-Old Birthday Parties: The post provides 20 birthday party ideas for your three years old. It features the best themes for third birthday parties including carnival, farm, and monkey. It also cites indoor and outdoor party themes including craft party, tea party, and magic show.
- 3rd Birthday Party Ideas: The post provides great party ideas in planning a third birthday party. It includes easy ideas for party games, birthday activities, and themes. It features a timeline during the party.
- Fun Ways to Celebrate Your Child’s Birthday Without a Party: The post suggests some fun and memorable non-party birthday celebration. It includes camping, flying somewhere for the weekend, and spending the night in a hotel.
Celebrating your kids’ birthday party doesn’t have to be grand. Involve them on the preparation and give them power to decide on things that they can. It is their party, choose the ones that will make them happy.
Thinking of having an emoji-themed party for your kid’s next party? Do not forget to include an emoji pinata on your list of activities and decorations. One of the best parts of the party is the pinata. It adds excitement and fun to the guests. They always look forward to breaking it or pulling the correct string and collect some treats.
There are lots of emoticons you can choose from. You can create a smiling pinata, a heart-face one or a cool pinata. You can dig the internet and pick the best ready-made pinatas. To help you with the search, we’ve listed some of the ideal pinatas you might like.
- Pinatas Cool Emoji: Use to add fun to summer parties and cool birthdays. The pinata measure 16” high by 16” long and 6” deep and holds 2 lbs. of toys and candy. Comes with strong cable tie to hang pinata and opening for adding fillers.
- Pinatas Mexican Emoji: Makes a great decoration, fun party game and exclusive photo prop. Measures 16.5 by 15 by 6 inches and holds approximately 2 pounds of fillers, enough for 8 guests. Pinata comes with cable tie to hang from and opening at the back for adding fillers.
- APINATA4U Winking Emoticon Pinata: Handcrafted traditional hit with a stick pinata made from recycled cardboard. Sturdy enough for multiple guests to participate. Size is 16″ in diameter and 4″ deep and can hold approximately 3-5 pounds candy.
More emoji pinatas to choose from.
- Pinatas Heart Eyes in Love Emoji: Today’s most famous sign of love! This emoticon pinata makes a great gift for friends and loved ones. Pinata measures 16″ high by 16″ long by 6″ deep and holds 2 lbs. of toys and candy. Perfect for Emoji themed birthday parties, office events or simply for texting addicts!
- Pinatas Poo Pile: Pinata measures 13 in. high by 13 in. long by 6 in. deep. Fill with 2 lbs. of fillers maximum for pinata to resist everyone’s hits. Bonus: makes a great table decoration and photo prop too. Comes with a hanger and opening for adding fillers.
- Pinatas Hi Five Hand Emoji: This give me five emoticon is perfect for birthdays, office parties or any celebration inspired by the emoji movie. Pinata measures 19″ high by 13″ long by 6″ deep and holds 2 lbs. of toys and candy. Comes with strong cable tie to hang pinata and opening for adding fillers.
DIY Emoji Pinatas
If you don’t feel like purchasing a ready-made pinata, you can opt to make your own. DIY emoji pinatas are easy and fun to make. You will need crepe paper or tissue paper, cardboard, and string. You can even ask your little ones to help you in making the pinata. Transform your party into something memorable and well-remembered with these beautiful emoji pinatas.
Here are some of the suggested products that you can use for your DIY pinata. We’ve listed the primary things you need in making your own emoji pinata.
- T.W Evans Cordage 12-250 Number-1 Braided Nylon: 100% Nylon fiber with break strength of up to 131 lbs. It is strong and durable as well as rot and mildew resistant.
- Crown 480 Sheets Bulk Pack Yellow Tissue Paper: The tissue paper is great for any arts n crafts project. Made of premium recycled material, these reams are great to stock up on. Whatever your use is, this heavy poster paper will surely do the job.
- Corrugated Cardboard Filler Insert Sheet Pads: The package includes 10 solid kraft brown colored cardboard sheets that are acid free. Each sheet Is 24×18 inches and 1/8 of an inch thick. Use for arts, crafts, and other DIY projects.
Watch this video and learn how to make an amazing emoji pinata that you can boast on your party. Replace the scratch tickets with kids-friendly treats.
Here’s another video to help you and inspire you more with your DIY emoji pinata.
If you want to include more members of the Emoji movie, you can make the mini versions. Here’s a video tutorial on how to make mini emoji pull-string pinatas. You can fill them with candy and let your kids beat them or design them as pull-strings. Mini pinatas are wonderful giveaways for your guests too.
You can also check out these relevant resources on how to make amazing pinatas that will rock your party.
- 5 DIY Emoji Themed Pinatas to Rock Your Party Decor: The post provides five DIY emoji themed pinatas that are perfect for any birthday or special event, especially if there are lots of children. It includes complete step-by-step instructions that will guide you well. It features smile emoji pinata, cool and scared emoji, and heart face emoji pinata.
- Tutorial: DIY Emoji Pinata: The post provides a quick guide on how to make a pinata for yourself. It includes that complete list of materials needed as well as the step-by-step process of making the pinata.
- My DIY | Mini Emoji Pinata: The post provides a step-by-step guide on how to make mini emoji pinatas. It lists the materials you will need in making these cute emoji pinatas including cardboard, scissors, and tissue paper.
Ideal Pinata Fillers
Treat your guests with these awesome party favors they can collect once the pinata is broken. Aside from candies, make sure to add some useful things that they can use everyday. This will make your party more memorable. We’ve listed some of the helpful party favors that are perfect for your pinata.
- Emoticon Party Favors: Set includes 12 slinkys, 12 pencil sharpeners, 12 stamps, 24 erasers, and 144 tattoos. Emoticon stampers come in various colors and faces, making a fun activity for kids. Ball sharpeners open and closes, making the perfect no-mess sharpener.
- Kicko Flashing Emoticon Rings: Set includes 12 emoticon rings. No sharp or rough edges making these ideal for small hands. Made of durable and non-toxic materials.
- Ivenf Pack of 50 Emoji Poop Plush Keychain Birthday Party Favors Supplies: Adorable mini smiley emoticon pillow design. The toys are very soft and comfortable, novel fun backpack decorations. You can clip plush keychains on a backpack or anywhere you like.
Creating your own pinata is not that difficult. Once you’ve tried creating one, you will be inspired to create more and explore other possibilities. Have you tried making a pinata? If yes, feel free to share your tips and ideas in the comment box.
One of the stars of the party is food. Preparing food may sound easy, but determining the menu is the challenging one. Will the kids eat what you’ve prepared or you need to consume the same menu for the whole week? Make sure that you will choose the food that will cater everyone. It should be a combination of sweets and healthy food. We’ve listed delicious and mouth-watering dishes that kids can’t resist, they will surely come back for more. These are affordable and easy to prepare.
1. Chocolate Dipped Fruit Cones
A fun and healthy snack that kids won’t notice that they are actually eating healthy food. A waffle cone filled with fresh fruits. Make sure to include their favorite fruits.
What you will need:
Chocolate Dipped Waffle Cones
- waffle ice cream cones
- coconut oil
- dark chocolate
Find the full recipe at My Fussy Eater.
2. Fruits and Vegetable Skewers
Entice your kids with these colorful and healthy skewers. A real must-have on your menu.
What you will need:
- honeydew melon
- Note: You can include any fruits they love, just make sure to choose the ones that are not easily discolored.
Find the complete recipe at Beautifully Broken Journey.
3. Mac and Cheese Bombs
Let the kids enjoy their favorite pasta dish without the need for a plate and fork. Allow them to grab and munch as many as they want.
What you will need:
- 1 12 oz. pack No Yolks Broad Noodles
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 4 tbsp. flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
Find the full recipe at Delish.
You can also watch this video to learn how to make Mac and Cheese Bombs.
4. Lunch Kebabs
Kids will definitely won’t say no with this fantastic dish. Even picky eaters will be tempted to take a bite and definitely grab for more.
What you will need:
Ham & Cheese
- deli ham
- cubed yellow cheddar
- white bread cut into squares
- bread & butter pickles
- string cheese cut into cubes
- French bread cut into squares
- sliced cucumber
Learn more about the recipe at Delish.
5. Jelly Oranges
Kids love jellies, what more if it is a jelly with a twist? Instead of using ordinary cups, present the jellies using orange skin.
What you will need:
- approximately 5 oranges
- 1 packet jelly crystals
- boiling and cold water as per jelly instructions
You can find the full recipe at Planning With Kids.
6. Guava and passion fruit lollies
Keep your kids cool with these healthy ice lollies. Your guests will surely love these.
What you will need:
- passion fruit juice
- guava juice
Find the complete recipe at BBC goodfood.
7. Banana Split Pops
Who will say no from these pops made of banana covered with chocolate, whipped cream and a cherry on top? Just keep it cool to maintain the consistency.
What you will need:
- popsicle sticks
- melted chocolate
- coconut oil
- rainbow nonpariel sprinkles
- whipped cream
Find the complete recipe at Delish.
8. Cake Pops
Your guests will surely crave for more for these cake pops. These are easy to prepare but are a sure hit for your party.
What you will need:
For the cake:
- caster sugar
- vanilla extract
- self-raising flour
For the buttercream:
- icing sugar
- vanilla extract
- white chocolate
Learn more about the recipe at BBC goodfood.
9. Mini Sausage Rolls
Everybody will love to munch these mini sausage rolls. Do not forget to include this favorite party food.
What you will need:
- small garlic clove
- sausagemeat or sausages
- ready-rolled puff pastry
- beaten egg
Look for the complete recipe at BBC goodfood.
10. Mini Burgers
It is a creative way to use bread crusts for fun and delicious food. Kids will enjoy grabbing a bite.
What you will need:
- ground beef
- American cheese
- white bread
- Thousand Island salad dressing
- pearl onions
- baby dill pickles
- cherry tomatoes
You can check out the complete recipe at Taste of Home.
11. Easy Chocolate Cupcakes
Who doesn’t love munching chocolates? These easy-to-make chocolate cupcakes are perfect for freezing.
What you will need:
- dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- self-raising flour
- light muscovado sugar
- sunflower oil
- soured cream
- vanilla extract
You can find the full recipe at BBC goodfood.
12. Magic Wands
Kids and adults will love these colorful magic wands that are easy to make. You can play with the colors based on the theme of your party or your desired color.
What you will need:
- white baking chips
- pretzel rods
- colored candy stars or sprinkles
- colored sugar or edible glitter
Find the complete recipe at Taste of Home.
13. Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich Minis
This combination of snickerdoodle and ice cream sandwich will be a sure hit to kids and adults.
What you will need:
- all-purpose flour
- cream of tartar
- baking soda
- brown sugar
- ground cinnamon
- vanilla ice cream
Learn how to make this cool dessert from Taste of Home.
14. Taco Pinwheels
These taco pinwheels make an appealing party appetizer especially when served with salsa. A perfect snack to munch while waiting for the next activity or for your turn.
What you will need:
- cream cheese
- seasoned Taco meat
- finely shredded cheddar cheese
- ripe olives
- shredded lettuce
Find the full recipe at Taste of Home.
15. Chicken Fries
Make a healthier version of your kids’ favorite fries with these crunchy oven-baked chicken fries. These are kid-friendly and easy to prepare. They will definitely be a hit to your kids.
What you will need:
- garlic powder
- cayenne pepper
- ridged potato chips
- grated Parmesan chips
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
Check out the complete recipe at Taste of Home.
Find out more delicious recipes from these relevant resources.
- 20 easy party food ideas to make your kids’ party go off with a bang: The post lists 20 easy party food ideas that your kids will surely love. It includes easy pizza wheel, baked mango chicken bites, and raspberry trifle cupcakes.
- 12 Classic Kids Party Foods: Easy to Make and Kid Approved: The post provides 12 favorite classic kids party foods. It includes fruit wands, fairy bread, and chocolate crackles.
- 27 Totally Fun Foods You Need For Your Kids’ Party: The post provides 27 delicious foods for your kid’s party. It includes Cheeseburger Cups, PB&J Tacos, and Cookie Monster Popcorn.
- Kids’ party recipes: The post provides 41 healthy snacks and fun cakes recipes for children. It includes marshmallows dipped in chocolate, simple iced biscuits, and ice cream cone cakes.
- 70 Kids Birthday Party Food Ideas: The post provides 70 adorable birthday food ideas that kids will surely gobble up. It includes birthday cake pancakes, marshmallow fruit dip, and homemade pizza.
Throwing a party for your little one is a real challenge, but finding the right help will make everything easier. I hope this list has completed yours and eliminated the stress of finding the best foods to serve to your guests. Feel free to share your experience in trying the foods above. Happy party!
Does your little one loves the minions and have watched all the sequels of the Despicable Me? It would be best to organize a Despicable Me or Minions themed party. They will surely love and enjoy their favorite cartoon character. Make sure to decorate your venue with different Minions party supplies. To ensure that everything is covered, we’ve listed different minions supplies that will make your party a sure hit.
1. Minions Decoration
Make sure that all of the minions are invited to the party and let them sing a Happy Bananaday to your young one. Fill your venue with yellow and blue decorations. Trigger your guest to share their favorite scenes in the movie. You can welcome them with a life size minion and others are guiding them the right way.
We’ve listed the best decorations you can include on your list.
- Unique Industries Plastic Despicable Me Minions Door Poster: This 5ft x 2.25ft door poster is great for covering your entrance or hanging on a wall. Guests will be excited to this poster as they walk into your door.
- CuteTress Giant Despicable Me Minions Balloon: This 36” minion balloon is a great accessory for picture taking. Kids will love this life size balloon.
- Cartoon Minions Theme Photography Backdrops: This 5ft x 3ft vinyl, pictorial cloth will make a great addition to your decoration. This lightweight fabric will give you the intense vivid color that you have been looking for in a backdrop.
More decorations to ensure that your venue is filled with minions.
- Despicable Me 3 Minion Party Supplies Decorations Kit: The set includes mini honeycomb decorations, hanging swirls, and flag banner. Complete your party with this unique decoration kit.
- 100pcs Blue Yellow White Balloon Garland & Arch Kit for Minions Party: It includes 70pcs 10inch, 15pcs 12inch, and 15pcs 5inch balloons. It has 16ft balloon tape strips, 1 balloon tying tool, and 1 roll of 100 balloon glue dots. All balloons from this set are non-toxic, strong and long lasting.
- Deluxe Despicable Me Minions Birthday Party Decorations Pack: The set includes minions scene setter and hanging swirl decorations. It has balloons, table decorating kit, and an exclusive Life of Party 2.5in button too.
2. Minions Tableware
Fill your tables witht these cute characters and extend the minions feel on your table. Kids would love to eat their food with their minions tableware. They will be more excited for the food to be served.
We’ve selected the top three best tablewares you can use on your party.
- Despicable Me Minions Party Supplies Pack: The set is good for 16 guests. It includes dinner plates, dessert plates, napkins, cutlery, and cups. You’ll also receive a party planning checklist PDF. It will help get your party organized so you can enjoy the party too!
- Minion Party Pack Tableware Supplies: The set includes 16 dinner plates, 16 dessert plates, 16 napkins. It comes with one 54” x 96” tablecover. Perfect for Minion or Despicable Me themed celebration for both kids and adults.
- Minion Party Supplies Tableware Bundle Pack: The set caters 16 guests that includes dinner plates, dessert plates, dinner napkins. It also includes one tablecover.
3. Minions Invitation
Invite your guests and set their mood for a wonderful Despicable Me party. Your invitation should represent what your party is all about, it should convey the tone of the event. The invitation should excite your guests and they must be eager to respond with a YES to your party.
We’ve selected three best choices Despicable Me invitation that will give you a 100% attendance.
- Despicable Me Invitations: Image of rambunctious Minions is great for spreading the word about a Minions birthday party. Includes 8 white envelopes for easy mailing. It has plenty of space inside to note the time, date, place, and RSVP details of the birthday celebration.
- Fun Express – Despicable Me 3 Invites for Birthday: The set includes 8 pieces licensed invitations.
- A2ZPlusmore 12 DESPICABLE ME 3 Birthday Invitations: It includes 12 Envelopes & 12 Invitations ready to be filled out. Invitations are printed on card glossy photo papers.
In this time of technological innovations and rapid development, you can create your event online and invite your guests without the meeting them personally. Why not try creating your event using the Partituki RSVP tool? Create your event in just minutes, send it to your guests via SMS, messenger, WhatsApp, etc., and be updated with their answers. Partituki RSVP tool will not limit you to create one event at a time, you can create as many events as you like for free.
Watch this video to have a glimpse about the tool.
4. Minions Cake
A party will never be complete without a candle on the cake to blow and to wish for. A minions cake will definitely make the star of the party be more excited to make his/her wish. Do not forget to visit your favorite bakeshop and request for your favorite minions cake and cupcakes. If you love baking, you can do it personally.
Watch this video and be inspired to bake your own minion cake.
5. Minions Pinata
Pinatas are an integral part of the party, they add excitement and fun. Kids look forward to being the one to break the pinata or the one to pull the correct string while the other guests are patiently waiting to grab some treats.
Here are some of the ideal pull string minions pinata that you can include on your party.
- Despicable Me Minion Pinata (Bob): Have guests take turns pulling one of the 12 pinata pull-strings to find the one that releases treats. Holds up to 2lbs of candy and party favors.
- Despicable Me Minions Pinata: Pull Pinata measures 19″W x 18″H. Fill with 2lb of candy and minions favors before playing.
- Despicable Me 2 Pinata (One Random): The pinata measures 20H x 15W. These pinatas are assorted. You will receive either the one-eyed minion OR the two-eyed minion pinata.
6. Minions Party Favors
Do not forget to thank your guests for being part and for spending their time with you. A party will never be a party if there are no guests. Be grateful for their presence and for celebrating the special moment with you. Party favors do not have to be expensive. Give them something they can use and something that will remind them of your party.
We’ve gone ahead and selected the top three best minions party favors you could give to your guests.
- Despicable Me Minions Party Favor Kit: Despicable Me Minions party favor kit for 8 includes spin tops, mini Minion Springs, activity sheets, maze puzzles, backpack clips, and stickers.
- Disney’s Minions Party Favor Coloring Book Set: Disney’s Minions party favor coloring book set. It includes 6 Minion plastic goody bags, coloring books, crayons, and self-ink stamps.
- KaleidoQuest Bundle of 12 Illumination’s Despicable Me 3 Grab & Go Play Packs: Multi-Pack includes 12 Despicable Me 3 Grab and Go Play Packs. Each play pack contains 4 crayons, 25 stickers, and one 24-page mini fun size coloring book.
You can check out these relevant resources and find out more ideal minions party supplies.
- 7 Things You Must Have at Your Despicable Me Party: The post lists 7 things that you must have at your Despicable Me or Minions party. It includes a Despicable Me Welcome Minion, balloons, and treats.
- 38 Fun Despicable Me Party Ideas [Easy]: The post provides 38 fun Despicable Me party ideas. It includes DIY decorations, costumes and dress ups, and food and recipes.
Make sure to include these must-haves on your next minions party. Enjoy your Banananananana Party!
A birthday bash for your two-year-old doesn’t have to be grand or extravagant. You’ve been all out during his first birthday party so just keep it simple this time. They won’t still remember it anyway so don’t stress out yourself and hurt your pocket. Throwing a simple party won’t make you a bad parent.
Here are some tips you should consider when hosting a birthday party for your two-year old boys.
1. Find the perfect timing.
Remember that toddlers have their nap time. It is appropriate to schedule your party after their sleep time. This will avoid crankiness and tantrums during the party. It is also necessary to keep the party short since toddlers’ attention spans are short. They might find it tiring and stressful if the party is too long.
2. Keep it simple.
Keep your boy’s 2nd party simple and low-key. You can invite your family members, some of the neighbors and his close friends. Nothing to be grand about. You don’t have to impress anyone.
3. Prepare more snacks.
Toddlers love snacks. Prepare more finger foods, something they can grab and munch from time to time without the supervision of the adults. Opt to prepare more healthy and nutritious foods. Do not forget to inquire if any of your guests have food allergies so you can prepare other options for them.
- Master List of Finger Foods for Toddlers, Babies, and Big Kids: The post provides healthy finger foods for your young ones. It includes simple ways how to prepare them.
- Healthy Toddler Finger Food Ideas: The post offers a collection of healthy finger food ideas for toddlers including fruits, vegetables, and grains.
- 25 of the Best Finger Foods for Babies and Toddlers: The post provides 25 of the best finger foods that are suitable for babies and toddlers. It also includes recipes for each.
4. Prepare more activities and games.
Keep your young guests busy and entertained to avoid tantrums break out. You must prepare more interesting activities. Know when to insert some relaxing activities in between the physical ones. Avoid those games with winners since toddlers does not know how to accept defeat yet.
Here are some ideal party activities and games for your toddlers.
- Fun Activities for Your Toddlers’ Birthday Party: The post lists 11 fun activities fot your toddlers’ birthday party. It includes Simon Says, What’s the time Mr. Wolf, and Prize Walk Birthday Game.
- Toddler Birthday Party Ideas: The post provides party game ideas for children in the toddler age. It also includes toddler favor and food ideas.
- 8 Easy Party Games for Toddlers: The post lists eight easy party games for toddlers. It includes Art Break, Bubble Break, and Construction Break.
5. Your invitation should set the mood.
Invitation is an integral part of the party. It prepares your guests to what type of party they are going to attend to. There are lot of options and choices to choose from. You can opt to buy the ready-made ones or create your own invitation cards.
For your convenience, we selected some of the best of the best.
- Wernnsai Video Game Invitations: Time to have the video game party! We all love the video game so much no matter how old we are.
- Superhero Invitation Cards: Contains 24 postcard style invitation cards with colorful illustrations on one side for children birthdays, theme parties, and play dates.
- Party Invitations for Boys: Printed on both sides! 25 perfectly sized 4.25 x 6″ cards with 25 easy to seal gummed A6 envelopes.
With the emergence of technology, online RSVP is one of the best options for your invitations. An online rsvp is a paperless invitation that you can create and send among your guests at the comfort of your home. Why not try Partituki RSVP tool? It is being offered for free and you can create as many events as you want and need. Create your event in just minutes, send it to your guest lists via messenger, SMS, Whatsapp, etc., and be updated of who will be joining you hassle-free. You can save your time from preparing and distributing physical invitations plus you are helping the nature because it is paperless.
6. Choose a colorful theme.
Toddlers love color so keep in mind to choose a colorful theme that is within their interest. You can pick an existing concept or try a DIY theme. That depends on your budget and time.
2nd Birthday Party Ideas
1. Mickey Mouse
Mickey Mouse theme will never get out of style no matter how many years may pass. This remains the crowd’s favorite theme of all time. Your decorations will revolve around black, red, and yellow. You can welcome your guests with a clubhouse sign and decorate the place with Mickey’s head, ears, and hands. There are lots of available Mickey Mouse party decors and supplies so everything comes in handy.
We’ve picked some of the best for you.
- Mayflower Ultimate Mickey Mouse 2nd Birthday Party Supplies: Includes Mickey Mouse full body and head, a giant red number 2, Mickey clubhouse Happy Birthday, and red star foil balloons.
- Zoin Party Supplies: The set includes 4pcs special ear paper honeycomb balls, 2 pieces of red, balck and yellow normal honeycomb balls.
- Mickey Mouse Birthday Party Decorations Supplies: The set includes 1 mickey mouse happy birthday banner, 1 mickey mouse door sign, 1 mickey mouse garland banner, 1 happy birthday cake topper, 7 cupcake topper, and 12 latex balloons.
2. Sesame Street Party
Kids also love Elmo and his friends. These colorful and adorable characters will definitely attract your guests and will liven up your party. Lead your little party goers to the venue with a set of Elmo footprints plus Big Bird pointing the right direction. Do not forget to hang a Sesame Street party banner, complemented with colorful balloons to make your ordinary wall into a show stopping centerpiece.
We’ve picked top three amazing Sesame Street party decorations.
- TJ Sesame Street Brick Wall Photography Backdrops: 7x5ft vinyl backdrop that is super cute and suitable for your little boy’s second birthday party.
- Elmo and Friends Sesame Street 2nd Birthday Supplies Decorations Balloon kit: Includes Mylar foil balloons giant Elmo fun banner, red number 2, Sesame Street Fun Friends, red star, and polka dot happy birthday balloon.
- Sesame Street Birthday Party Decoration Pack: The set includes an age birthday banner, scene setter qall decoration kit with props, hanging swirls, honeycomb decorations, table decoration kit, garland, and exclusive pin.
3. Construction-Themed Party
Boys will always be boys who love building, constructing, and driving trucks. Your birthday boy and his friends will definitely love a construction-themed party. Orange traffic cones, sandboxes with shovels, and toy tractors must be present on your venue. These are the important elements of a realistic construction ambiance. Do not forget to include hard hats on the list.
Here are some must-have construction-themed party decorations.
- Alyoen 9 inch Traffic Cones: Fluorescent bright orange color made of LDPE (Low Density Poly Ethylene). Perfect size for children’ parties
- Construction Birthday Party Supplies: The banners and balloons come with tools and balloons glue, very easy to assemble. It would be a happy family craft for fun to assemble with your kids and decorate the party.
- Construction Birthday Party Supplies By Nest Party Designs: This construction party supplies decor pack has everything you need to transform your place into a little construction site.
4. Sports theme
If your little boy shows a team player attitude, a sports theme is the perfect birthday party for him. You can request your guests to wear their favorite jersey. Your decoration must excite and prepare your guests for a fun-filled mini-olympics. Include some simple ball games to keep your little athletes entertained.
We’ve gone ahead and selected some of the top sports-themed party decorations.
- Sports Themed Soccer Party Supplies and Decorations: The package includes 1 Happy Birthday soccer ball banner, 1 goal soccer garland, 16pcs. 12″green latex balloons, 2pcs 18″ green star shaped, and 2pcs 18″ soccer shaped foil balloons.
- Football Birthday Party Decoration Set: Includes cake topper, banner, cupcake wrapper, and balloons. It is perfect for football or sports themed birthday party.
- Mayflower Products Sports Theme 2nd Birthday Party Supplies:
5. Rainbow Party
Kids are fond of color so instead of involving one or two colors, why not incorporate the rainbow? The more color, the more exciting and inviting it would be. Make sure that multicolor streamers are present on your decoration. You can create a color scheme based on the rainbow color sequence ROYGBIV. A rainbow cake and colorful cupcakes will make great treats for the young ones.
Here are some colorful decorations that perfect for your rainbow themed party.
- Big Sunshine Rainbow Clouds Happy Birthday Banner Party Set: Three different pennant styles are included: the word “Happy Birthday” and fun rainbow motifs.
- Thaway Birthday Decorations Party Supplies: Colorful birthday decorations, Happy Birthday banner, pom poms flowers, garland, hanging swirl, and balloons.
- AOFOTO 7x5ft Spring Rainbow Photography Background: This backdrop is vinyl materials, roll out flat and may be hung either vertically or horizontally.
This video will walk you through on how to organize a dinosaur-themed birthday party.
The video offers tips on how to throw a top wing themed birthday party for a two-year-old boy.
More birthday party ideas for your soon-to-be two-year-old boy from these relevant resources.
- 18 Original and Wildly Fun 2-Year-Old Birthday Party Ideas: The post offers 18 easy and fun 2nd birthday ideas for both indoor and outdoor parties.
- 15 brilliant 2nd birthday party ideas: The post provides 15 brilliant party ideas for 2nd birthday. It includes petting zoo, bubble party, and sandcastle party.
- 15 Cute Second Birthday Party Ideas: The post provides interesting 2nd birthday party ideas.
For your little boy’s 2nd birthday party, make it simple and a small gathering. It doesn’t have to be grand and you don’t have to invite everybody to the party. Your young man won’t remember how his 2nd party went. Enjoy the party!
Planning to throw something unique for your child’s next party? Whatever your party theme is, you can add a twist by turning it to black light party or a glow in the dark party. Instead of organizing it outside in the bright daylight, why not close all the windows of the house and fill your living room with black lights and glow sticks? Kids will love and enjoy dancing, partying, and glowing in the dark. Your party will definitely rock with the right supplies and decorations. Here are some tips on how to host a one-of-a-kind black light party for your kids.
1. Black Lights
Black lights should be at the top priority of your party supplies list. If you really want to make the area glow, proper amount and distribution of black lights is an ultimate necessity. Traditional incandescent light bulbs coated with UV filter have a little effect compared to a proper black light fluorescent or LED tube. If you are aiming to light up the whole room with UV lights, use LED tubes.
We’ve listed some black lights you can choose from.
- Glime 12 LED Black Light: Ideal for illuminating most reactive pigments, paints and dyes with black light. Especially with neon-colored objects, the blacklights work super cool for uv body paint and other visible fluorescent materials.
- OPPSK Black Light: With 360° adjustable brackets and 120° UV lighting angle, easy install at T-bar, on the wall, and floor. 70,000+ hours lifespan for LEDs,durable and energy efficient.
- JLPOW 60 ft-Remote UV Black Light for Parties: Aluminum alloy shell, compact and better heat dissipation. 7.4ft powe cord instead of 3.6ft short wire like other brand. Built-in quiet fan, runs all night and stays cool to the touch.
2. Glow Sticks
Aside from the black lights, you should prepare plenty of glow sticks too. These can be a great addition to your black lights, they will further lighten and brighten the area. You can place them in the washroom, at the door, and food and beverage tables. These can also be worn, which would be a great addition to your activities. Your kids can use it as jewelry, accessory to their hair, or attached to any part of their bodies.
There are lots of available glow sticks that you can choose from so we’ve listed top three best options.
- BUDI 400 Pack Glow Sticks: 400 glow sticks in 7 vivid colors with 400 bracelet connectors. Glow more than 10 hours, long enough for lighting and cheering up your party!
- JOYIN 800 PCs Glow Sticks Bulk Colorful Neon: Set includes 800 pieces of glowing stickers to add more fun to your extra special light-up party celebration. 10-14 hours of glow time.
- Glow Fever Bulk Glow in The Dark: These 50ct 10” jumbo glow sticks are the BEST glow sticks, nothing but the highest quality glow sticks. Bend, snap, and shake the stick and it will glow.
3. Black-Light Paint
Black-light paint is a must on your supplies too, this will complement your black light party effect. Splatter them across your walls and ceiling before the party or let your guests do it. Allowing your young ones to paint the room themselves will bring extra fun and memories to your kids, something they would cherish for a lifetime. Forget about the mess, let loose, and let them paint whichever and whatever they want. The mess can be cleaned, but their happiness is priceless. To make it safer for the young ones, use glow-in-the-dark paint or water-based neon.
- Premium Glow in The Dark Paint Set by neon nights: Each of our luminescent neon paints in this set has been designed to brilliantly and vividly glow in the dark. This set includes the colors red, blue, green, yellow, pink, white, orange, and purple.
- DirectGlow 3/4oz UV Blacklight Reactive Fluorescent Acrylic Paints: These acrylic UV paints are thick and apply smooth for only the best blacklight effects.
- neon nights ‘Glow Crafts XXL Set’ 26 Cans of Paint: All colors can be used indoors or outdoors, on walls, paper, or other materials for art projects, paintings, and murals; great for kid’s party activity!
If black light paint will make the area shine and beautiful, why not include black-light face and body paints too? These will be an absolute hit to your guests. There is no need to hire a professional face painter, let your kids explore and discover their arty side. This will bring more excitement to your kids, a great activity for your party.
- Midnight Glo Black Light Paint UV Neon Face & Body Paint: The set includes 6 vibranyt neon fluorescent colors including pink, blue, and purple. This paint will glow brightly under black lights.
- UV Neon Face & Body Paint Glow Kit: Set includes 7 vibrant neon fluorescent colors including red, green, and white.
- ‘Neon Nights XXL Set’ 24 Cans of Neon Body Paints: These colors have a vivid glow while under UV lights and blacklights in the dark and are made for full body painting.
4. Glowing Dessert Table Backdrop
Highlight your dessert table with a neon glow backdrop. You can use neon colored papers for circle garlands and rosettes. Attach them to a black paper backdrop to make them shine and for a total amazing look.
Watch this video and learn how a simple way of a glow party backdrop setup.
Here are some of the ideal backdrop decorations that will make your party stand-out.
- Adorox Set of 12 Vibrant Bright Colors Hanging Paper Fans: Features 6 different vibrant, color-blocked designs in 3 different sizes. Each rosette fan is accompanied by 9-inch long white cotton string that can be easily replaced to fit your desired length.
- Fasdu Glow Party Happy Birthday Banner Decoration: Set includes 1 pack neon star garlands, 1 pack circle dots garlands, 1 pack triangular flag, and 1 pack Happy Birthday banner.
- 8 Pieces Neon Paper Garland: The package comes with 8 pieces neon paper garlands in 2 different styles, including 4 pieces circle dots garlands and 4 pieces neon star garlands, enough quantity for you to decorate parties.
5. Glowing Accessories
Let the kids shine and glow by giving them glow-in-the-dark accessories, which can be your party favors too. Kids will be excited to wear glowing bracelets and rings. Girls will be more fashionable wearing a glowing headband. You can have a fashion show activity using the glow sticks, black light paint, and the accessories. You will be surprised to see how imaginative they are.
- M.best 12 Pack LED Light Up Glasses Toys: An assortment of 12 shades that are made of environmentally friendly sturdy high-quality PC plastic, safe and non-toxic and no heat generation.
- Mikulala 36 Pack LED Jelly Light Up Rings: Each party pack contains 36 light up rings. These kids party favors using environmental quality TPR material, together with strengthen elasticity, strong stretching flexibility.
- 24 Pack LED Flower Crown Colorful Headband: You can get 24 pcs. 22 inch (56cm) colorful LED flower crowns. Each LED flower wreath has 10 foam flowers and 10 mini LED lights in different colors.
6. Glowing Table and Tablewares
Boast your table with a glow-in-the-dark tablecoth and center piece. Glowing plates and cups will definitely make a statement on your table. These will boost the appetite of your guests.
You can never go wrong with these choices.
- Blue Orchards Glow Party Standard Party Packs: The set includes 16 awesome dinner plates, 16 dessert plates, 20 fun lunch napkins, 16 paper cups, 24 plastic forks, and 24 plastic spoons.
- Glow Party Supplies – Plates, Cups, Napkins, Banner, Tablecloth and Centerpiece: Moms can relax and celebrate in style by having all of these glow party decorations together in one easy pack.
- Neon Disposable Party Supplies Set: The ultimate neon party supply set for glow parties and more. Becomes glow-in-the-dark under a black light.
7. Glowing Food
Pair your glowing table with glowing food. Surprise your guests with favorite drink with a twist. Kids will be amazed and thrilled to see a glowing drink. The secret to a glowing drink is tonic water. You can also add a glow-in-the-dark cotton candy. White cotton candy turns luminescent in black lights. Instead of using an ordinary stick, use a glow stick to enhance the glowing effect.
This video will inspire you to host a black light party on your kid’s next party.
Check out these relevant resources and find out more ideas in organizing a balck light party.
- 15 Awesome Glow-In-The-Dark Birthday Ideas: The post provides 15 amazing ideas in throwing a glow-in-the-dark birthday party for your kids. It includes a glow in the dark basketball party, glowing star wars party, and glowing centerpiece design.
- Black Light Party Ideas: The post offers creative ideas on how to host a black light party. It includes ideas on lighting and decoration tips, glowing menu, and party activities.
Do not forget to consider the age and interests of your kids and their interests when organizing a black light party. With this, you can incorporate the most appropriate decoration and activities. Happy glowing!