One of the stars of the party is food. Preparing food may sound easy, but determining the menu is the challenging one. Will the kids eat what you’ve prepared or you need to consume the same menu for the whole week? Make sure that you will choose the food that will cater everyone. It should be a combination of sweets and healthy food. We’ve listed delicious and mouth-watering dishes that kids can’t resist, they will surely come back for more. These are affordable and easy to prepare.
1. Chocolate Dipped Fruit Cones
A fun and healthy snack that kids won’t notice that they are actually eating healthy food. A waffle cone filled with fresh fruits. Make sure to include their favorite fruits.
What you will need:
Chocolate Dipped Waffle Cones
- waffle ice cream cones
- coconut oil
- dark chocolate
Find the full recipe at My Fussy Eater.
2. Fruits and Vegetable Skewers
Entice your kids with these colorful and healthy skewers. A real must-have on your menu.
What you will need:
- honeydew melon
- Note: You can include any fruits they love, just make sure to choose the ones that are not easily discolored.
Find the complete recipe at Beautifully Broken Journey.
3. Mac and Cheese Bombs
Let the kids enjoy their favorite pasta dish without the need for a plate and fork. Allow them to grab and munch as many as they want.
What you will need:
- 1 12 oz. pack No Yolks Broad Noodles
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 4 tbsp. flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
Find the full recipe at Delish.
You can also watch this video to learn how to make Mac and Cheese Bombs.
4. Lunch Kebabs
Kids will definitely won’t say no with this fantastic dish. Even picky eaters will be tempted to take a bite and definitely grab for more.
What you will need:
Ham & Cheese
- deli ham
- cubed yellow cheddar
- white bread cut into squares
- bread & butter pickles
- string cheese cut into cubes
- French bread cut into squares
- sliced cucumber
Learn more about the recipe at Delish.
5. Jelly Oranges
Kids love jellies, what more if it is a jelly with a twist? Instead of using ordinary cups, present the jellies using orange skin.
What you will need:
- approximately 5 oranges
- 1 packet jelly crystals
- boiling and cold water as per jelly instructions
You can find the full recipe at Planning With Kids.
6. Guava and passion fruit lollies
Keep your kids cool with these healthy ice lollies. Your guests will surely love these.
What you will need:
- passion fruit juice
- guava juice
Find the complete recipe at BBC goodfood.
7. Banana Split Pops
Who will say no from these pops made of banana covered with chocolate, whipped cream and a cherry on top? Just keep it cool to maintain the consistency.
What you will need:
- popsicle sticks
- melted chocolate
- coconut oil
- rainbow nonpariel sprinkles
- whipped cream
Find the complete recipe at Delish.
8. Cake Pops
Your guests will surely crave for more for these cake pops. These are easy to prepare but are a sure hit for your party.
What you will need:
For the cake:
- caster sugar
- vanilla extract
- self-raising flour
For the buttercream:
- icing sugar
- vanilla extract
- white chocolate
Learn more about the recipe at BBC goodfood.
9. Mini Sausage Rolls
Everybody will love to munch these mini sausage rolls. Do not forget to include this favorite party food.
What you will need:
- small garlic clove
- sausagemeat or sausages
- ready-rolled puff pastry
- beaten egg
Look for the complete recipe at BBC goodfood.
10. Mini Burgers
It is a creative way to use bread crusts for fun and delicious food. Kids will enjoy grabbing a bite.
What you will need:
- ground beef
- American cheese
- white bread
- Thousand Island salad dressing
- pearl onions
- baby dill pickles
- cherry tomatoes
You can check out the complete recipe at Taste of Home.
11. Easy Chocolate Cupcakes
Who doesn’t love munching chocolates? These easy-to-make chocolate cupcakes are perfect for freezing.
What you will need:
- dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- self-raising flour
- light muscovado sugar
- sunflower oil
- soured cream
- vanilla extract
You can find the full recipe at BBC goodfood.
12. Magic Wands
Kids and adults will love these colorful magic wands that are easy to make. You can play with the colors based on the theme of your party or your desired color.
What you will need:
- white baking chips
- pretzel rods
- colored candy stars or sprinkles
- colored sugar or edible glitter
Find the complete recipe at Taste of Home.
13. Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich Minis
This combination of snickerdoodle and ice cream sandwich will be a sure hit to kids and adults.
What you will need:
- all-purpose flour
- cream of tartar
- baking soda
- brown sugar
- ground cinnamon
- vanilla ice cream
Learn how to make this cool dessert from Taste of Home.
14. Taco Pinwheels
These taco pinwheels make an appealing party appetizer especially when served with salsa. A perfect snack to munch while waiting for the next activity or for your turn.
What you will need:
- cream cheese
- seasoned Taco meat
- finely shredded cheddar cheese
- ripe olives
- shredded lettuce
Find the full recipe at Taste of Home.
15. Chicken Fries
Make a healthier version of your kids’ favorite fries with these crunchy oven-baked chicken fries. These are kid-friendly and easy to prepare. They will definitely be a hit to your kids.
What you will need:
- garlic powder
- cayenne pepper
- ridged potato chips
- grated Parmesan chips
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
Check out the complete recipe at Taste of Home.
Find out more delicious recipes from these relevant resources.
- 20 easy party food ideas to make your kids’ party go off with a bang: The post lists 20 easy party food ideas that your kids will surely love. It includes easy pizza wheel, baked mango chicken bites, and raspberry trifle cupcakes.
- 12 Classic Kids Party Foods: Easy to Make and Kid Approved: The post provides 12 favorite classic kids party foods. It includes fruit wands, fairy bread, and chocolate crackles.
- 27 Totally Fun Foods You Need For Your Kids’ Party: The post provides 27 delicious foods for your kid’s party. It includes Cheeseburger Cups, PB&J Tacos, and Cookie Monster Popcorn.
- Kids’ party recipes: The post provides 41 healthy snacks and fun cakes recipes for children. It includes marshmallows dipped in chocolate, simple iced biscuits, and ice cream cone cakes.
- 70 Kids Birthday Party Food Ideas: The post provides 70 adorable birthday food ideas that kids will surely gobble up. It includes birthday cake pancakes, marshmallow fruit dip, and homemade pizza.
Throwing a party for your little one is a real challenge, but finding the right help will make everything easier. I hope this list has completed yours and eliminated the stress of finding the best foods to serve to your guests. Feel free to share your experience in trying the foods above. Happy party!
First birthday deserves to be celebrated. It should be fun, memorable, and lively. But it doesn’t mean that you should shell out a handsome amount. Your kid’s first birthday party can still be unique and beautiful without hurting your pocket. We’ve provided tips and ideas on how to throw a budget-friendly first birthday party.
1. Determine your theme.
If you’re planning to have a themed-party, determine it first before proceeding with the planning. Knowing what’s your ideal theme first will make the rest of the planning easier. Your decorations should match with the theme as well as the invitation, the food, and the budget.
2. Make your decorations simple and age-appropriate.
There are lots of available beautiful and amazing decorations that won’t hurt your budget. It is also important to include decorations that are appropriate for your guests, something that will not be eaten. Instead of latex balloons, use those that are made of foil or Mylar.
We’ve listed the top three affordable decorations.
- Bememo 1st Birthday Baby Photo Banner: The photo banner is made of thickened kraft card paper, strong and durable. Package includes 12 pieces photo paper cards with different months from 1 to 12.
- Litaus Tri-Color Birthday Decorations: Garland decorations and balloon decorations are awesome addition to girls first birthday decorations and so versatile.
- JOYYPOP 1st Birthday Boy Decorations: The decorations pack includes almost all decorations you need to build an unforgettable 1st birthday party. Only safe and quality items are chosen to make up our 1st birthday blue decorations kit.
If you want to show your creative side, you can opt to create your own decorations using recycled materials and/or cheaper materials. Here are some DIY ideas for you.
- 8 Cheap (and Fun) First Birthday Party Ideas: The post provides 8 budget-friendly first birthday party ideas. It includes a framed photo collage, making treats part of the decor, and having a ball pit.
- 17 First Birthday Party Ideas for Moms on a Budget: The post provides 17 affordable first birthday party ideas that will make your kid’s big day extra special. It includes a step-by-step on how to make a mini triangle pennant banner, a chalkboard sign featuring all their stats, and animal party hats.
3. Keep the party short.
Toddlers are a bit impatient so make sure that your party will not be longer than two hours. The ideal schedule of the party should be after their nap time. You might not want to deal with the crankiness of sleepy kids.
4. Prepare activities that will keep them entertained.
Make sure to include fun activities that will make everyone a winner. Toddlers can’t accept losing yet. Activities should also be a balance of physical and relaxing activities. All physical activities might make them hyper so ensure that you have something to appease them.
Here are some relevant resources of ideal activities for toddlers.
- Fun Activities For Your Toddlers’ Birthday Party: The post provides 11 fun activities for toddlers. It includes Simon Says, What’s the Time Mr. Wolf, and Prize Walk Birthday Game.
- 20 Best First Birthday Party Games Ideas: The post provides 20 ideal games for your kid’s first birthday party. It includes bubble smash, adult-free zone, and baby fashion show.
- First Birthday Party Games and Activities: The post provides 10 best first birthday party games and activities. It includes soft play, wagon rides, and building blocks.
5. Prepare more finger foods.
Your kids won’t give much attention to the food so make sure to prepare something they can munch wherever they will go. Prepare finger foods that will encourage them to grab one. There are lots of finger food options to choose from, but select the healthy ones.
Here are some relevant resources that will help you choose the best finger foods for your guests.
- Toddler Birthday Party Finger Foods: The post lists 15 birthday party finger foods that are a sure hit to kids that even picky eaters will love. It includes Homemade Mini Corndog Muffins, Mac and Cheese cupcakes, and Tortilla Roll Ups.
- 27 Total Fun Foods You Need For Your Kid’s Party: The post provides 27 ideal foods for your kid’s party. It includes Taco Cups, Sorting Hat Cupcakes, and Lunch Kebabs.
- 41 fast and fun finger foods: The post provides 41 easy finger foods that you can serve at your one-year-old birthday party. It includes Fried Chicken Fingers, Pork Lettuce Wraps, and Classic Fish and Chips.
Ideal Party Themes
1. Baby Shark
From being a famous nursery rhyme to an ideal birthday party theme. Make your kid’s doo-doo-doo-doo-doo party dream come true. It is easy to organize and plan.
Watch this video and learn some DIY Baby Shark Party decorations including glass decoration, gift bag, and photo booth prop.
Check out these relevant resources that will give you more idea on how to throw a Baby Shark birthday party.
- 15 Baby Shark Birthday Party Ideas We Love: The post includes ways on Modern how to bring the Baby Shark birthday party theme to life. It includes ideas and tips on cakes and treats, decorations, and invitations.
- Modern Baby Shark Birthday Party: The post provides images of different baby shark birthday party decorations in sparkling blue and white. It includes a wonderful shark balloon installation, shark cookies, and blue water jello cups.
2. Thomas the Train
Toddlers love Thomas and his friends and how they are helping the community. Be more inspired to organize a Thomas the Train party theme with these relevant resources.
- 21 Top Thomas the Train Party Ideas: The post provides 21 top Thomas the Train party ideas for a perfect celebration. It includes DIYs like making your own train track, a train car snack display, and fruit trains.
- Thomas the Train Birthday Party Games: The post provides 8 non-competitive games that are ideal to your toddler’s birthday party. It includes box train cars, follow the locomotive, and the conductor says.
- Kids Birthday Party Ideas: Thomas the Train Party Ideas: The post provides great train party ideas. It includes ideas for invitations, decorations, and food.
3. Unicorn Party
Bring the magical feel to your kid’s birthday party. Unicorn-themed party is one of the most cheerful parties you can throw for your one-year-old. The theme gives you a chance to play with your imagination.
Here are some of the relevant resources you can check to make your party more magical and fun.
- 15 Unicorn Party Ideas That Are As Easy As They Are Whimsical: The post provides 15 easy magical unicorn party ideas. It includes unicorn mason jars, unicorn milkshakes, and happy unicorn balloons.
- Magical Unicorn Birthday Party Ideas for Kids: The post provides some of the best ideas in organizing a dazzling unicorn party. It includes super-easy unicorn cupcakes, rainbow-colored fruit kebabs, and balloon clouds.
- 25 Unicorn Birthday Party Ideas: The post provides 23 unicorn birthday party ideas. It includes stick horses, unicorn cake, and party favors.
Who doesn’t love Lightning McQueen and enjoy his racing journey? Better organize your Car-themed party and get ready to race.
Watch the video and learn DIY decoration ideas for throwing Cars-themed party.
More Cars-themed party ideas from these relevant resources.
5. Super Mario Brothers
Originally, a famous video game that aims to surpass all the challenges and save the princess.
- 21 Super Mario Brothers Party Ideas and Supplies: The post provides 21 party ideas and supplies. It includes DIY Mario Bros. cake, party food, and question mark plates.
- Super Mario Inspired Party Fun! 12 Creative Ideas (Part 1): The post provides 6 DIY and doable party ideas. It includes super drinks, Mario’s candy cart, and PLAY-ful fruits and veggies.
For more first birthday party ideas, you can check these resources.
- Let’s Celebrate: 14 Creative First Birthday Party Ideas: The post provides 14 creative first birthday party ideas. It includes Mickey Mouse, Monsters Inc., and Bunny Garden. It also includes tips on how to make your party successful and memorable for everyone.
- Unique First Birthday Party Ideas and Themes: The post provides unique first birthday party ideas and themes. It includes party themes for boys including dinosaur, space, and soccer and for girls including magical unicorn, princess, and mermaid.
- Party Time! 46 Creative First Birthday Party Ideas: The post provides 46 creative first birthday party themes. It includes Forests, Country Fair, and football.
When your baby turned one is really an exciting and a joyous moment for everyone. A milestone that should be celebrated. No matter how fulfilling and exciting it could be, remember that the party should not hurt your bank account. It doesn’t have to be grand, it needs to be fun and enjoyable.
Who doesn’t love spending time on the beach? Organizing a beach party does not mean that you have to bring all your guests to the beach. You can always bring the beach to your backyard. We’ve listed the top must-have party supplies that will bring the beach vibes in your backyard.
1. Party Invitations
Your invitation should set the mood and prepare your guests that they will be attending a beach party. You can create your own invitation card or purchase the ready-made ones. Here are some of the best beach party invitation cards that you can choose from.
- Summer Beach Party Invitations: The set includes 20 invitations and 20 white envelopes. Full color summer beach design on front and back.
- Beach Bash Summer Birthday Party Invitations: The set includes 20 pcs. 5″x7″ invitation cards and 20 pcs. envelopes. The cards are bigger and sturdier plus they’re printed on 80# stock for ultra durability.
- Summer Fun in The Sun Birthday Party: The set includes 20 pcs. 5″x7″ invitation cards and 20 pcs. envelopes. Colorful lines give you plenty of room to write your party details.
Why not try an online RSVP? An online rsvp is a paperless invitation that you can create and send among your guests at the comfort of your home. Partituki RSVP tool is being offered for free, you don’t have to worry about the cost. You can create your event in just minutes. This will save you from preparing and making a physical invitation plus you don’t have to distribute them one by one.You can easily spread the word through messenger, SMS, Whatsapp, and the likes. You are helping the environment too by going paperless.
2. Party Decorations
Decorations are important in welcoming your guests to the theme of your party. Hang a long beach towel on the front door to prepare your guests for the party. You can put sand and seashells on the path that will guide them to the venue of the party. For your table decorations, you can use large beach towels or beach-themed tablecloths. In the middle of each table, you can put glass containers filled with sand and seashells. Replace ordinary bowls with colored sand pails to hold your finger foods like chips, pretzels, and crackers. You can opt to use toy sand shovels as serving spoons. You can never go wrong with a seahorse, shark, or beach ball pinata as your centerpiece.
Learn some DIY decoration techniques for your beach party.
Here are some of the ideal beach party decorations that should be added to your list.
- JOYIN 60″ Inflatable Palm Tree Cooler: Palm tree is 5 feet tall and 2.5 feet wide, great size to make your pool beatiful. Great cooler to chill your beverages.
- Fanghui Beach Backdrop Ocean Photography: 7x5ft vinyl backdrop. It is lightweight, easy to store, easy to hang up straightly or naturally.
- 4E’s Novelty Pack of 2 Inflatable Palm Trees: Set the scene for a tropical soiree with these 66” inflatable palm trees. This lively decoration creates an instant island paradise and brings a Hawaiian feel to your party or event.
- Weoxpr 200pcs Sea Shells Mixed Ocean Beach Seashells: Package includes approximately 200 or more pieces natural sea shells.
- Play Sand, 5 Gallon Bucket by Earthborn Elements: Designed for indoor & outdoor sandboxes & play areas, children’s play sand & molding.
- THAWAY Hawaiian Flamingo Pineapple Decor: Set it up outside for a luau or beach birthday party. Use it to liven up the party venue and win over the hearts of guests.
3. Party Foods
Prepare more finger foods, kids will most likely spend more time playing and swimming. Snacks that they can easily bring and munch wherever they are. A refreshing fresh fruit juice will definitely quench their thirst. You can include tropical fruit kebabs, these will definitely encourage kids to grab one and repeat without noticing that they are eating healthy food.
Watch this video and learn easy and cute DIY beach themed treats that your kids will love.
Here are some delicious recipes of party food that you can include on your menu.
- Tropical Fruit Skewer: Learn how to make tropical fruit skewers or kebabs.
- Sand Pudding: An easy way to make a sand pudding snack.
- Nutter Butter Flip Flop: Discover how to make this simple treat that kids definitely love. You can allow the kids to decorate their own nutter butter.
- Strawberry Watermelon Lemonade: Try this refreshing drink. This will be a total hit to the kids.
Check out these relevant resources and find out more ideal beach party food.
- 16 Kid-Friendly Pool Party Snacks Guaranteed to Make a Splash This Summer: The post provides 16 summer- and beach-themed snacks. It includes watermelon ice cream bowls, caramel Rice Krispies castle, and beach pretzel dip.
- 43 Recipes to Make for Summer Pool Parties: The post provides 43 recipes that are perfect for beach parties. It includes summertime fun cookies, hotdog sliders with mango-pineapple salsa, and mini s’mores.
- Coolest Beach-Themed Food: The post offers 11 best beach-themed food that you should include on your menu. It includes octopus hummus, beach cake, and sand dollar shortbread cookies.
4. Party Favors
Do not forget to thank your guests for their attendance with something fun, useful, and appropriate to their age. You can place your party favors in personalized favor bags, plastic buckets, or mini treasure chests. We’ve listed some of the ideal party favors and souvenirs for your guests.
- Mega Pool Party and Beach Party Favors: 12 neon party sunglasses in 4 assorted colors. A favorite eye catching party favor for kids and adults.
- 36-pcs Party Gift Favors for Kids: The combo set comes ready packed in a cool little drawstring pouch. You don’t have to spend time packing up and preparing the going home party bags.
- Bulk Pool Party and Beach Party Favors Toys For Kids: Set includes 12 rainbow inflatable beach balls, 12 bubbles, 12 water squirt guns, 12 shutter shade sunglasses and 1 frisbee.
Here are some party favor bags that you might want to consider.
- Fun Express Beach Ball Party Favor Treat Boxes: Beach Ball Treat Boxes: perfect for your luau or beach party! Fill them with tropical treats and fruit-flavored candies to delight your guests.
- Fun Express Canvas Flip Flop Tote Bags: These bags feature an image of the ultimate summer staple — flip flops! Fill these cute tote bags with summer fun.
- Reusable Hibiscus Tote Bags: These polyester large Hibiscus Tote Bags are perfect summer accessories. The perfect way to send guest home from your Hawiian beach party.
Check out these relevant resources and find out more ideas for your next beach-themed party.
- Beach Birthday Theme: The post provides beach party ideas including DIY party invitations, party games, and food.
- 25 Summer Beach Party Ideas: The post offers 25 amazing summer beach party ideas. It includes relevant links on how to make DIY invitations, decorations, and recipes.
- Beach Party Ideas: The post provides beach party tips including beach party planning and invitation ideas, food and favors
Your beach themed party must have these elements to make your guests feel like they are really on the beach. Enjoy!
Your young ones are beginning to become grown-ups. Those kiddie birthday party themes will excite them no more. So why not try host a spa day party for your young lady and her friends? There are lots of ways to bring the salon feels at the comfort of your home rather than pampering them on the real salon. Here are the five essential things you need to have for your spa party.
1. Foot Soaks
Every foot deserves to be pampered with a foot soak. Just be sure that it is included on your spa services for your little grown ups. All the girls should have their own tub. It will be more fun if they can have their feet soaked together and have a little chit-chat.
Here are some easy and simple foot soak recipes for kids.
- Foot Soak Recipes – An Easy Craft for Kids to Make: The post provides three easy foot soak recipes. It features lavender “relaxing” blend foot soak.
- 5 DIY Foot Soaks You Can Do From Home: The post offers five foot soak recipes that will help you relax and make your feet softer. It includes DIY clay foot soak, homemade citrus foot soak, and coconut lime foot soak.
We’ve picked some ideal tubs that for your little ladies’ foot soaking activity.
- DRESHah Large Pink Foot Bath Tub: This full featured tub is easy to carry, offers easy-to-empty drain spout and convenient water level markers
- Mantello Foot Wash Basin Foot Spa Bucket: This tub will comfortably fit a pair man’s size 12 wide feet. This full featured tub is easy to carry, offers easy-to-empty drain spout and convenient water level markers.
- Ownest. Foot Bath Spa,Water Spa and Foot Massage: Built-in massage dots and arches will keep feet relaxed when soaking. Soak your feet after the end of the day to relieve fatigue.
2. Kid-friendly nail polish
It is time to get those little toes painted a fter a relaxing foot soak. A spa day will never be complete without a manicure and pedicure services. Look for kid-friendly nail polish that are safer to kids compared to the regular nail polish. It would be ideal to use water-based nail polish so it can be easily washed off. Be sure to include their favorite colors.
- Fancy Nancy Kids Washable Super Sparkly Peel-Off Nail Polish Deluxe Set for Girls: Non-toxic and water-based formula makes these polishes safe for your young ones aged three years old and older including tweens and teens.
- Townley Girl Disney Princess Belle Non-Toxic Peel-Off Nail Polish Set for Girls: Non-toxic, water-based and bubble gum scented formula makes the polishes safe for your young ones, aged three years and older.
- Airdom Kids Nail Polish Set- Non-Toxic Water-Based Odorless Peel Off Natural Safe Nail Polish Set: Water based natural ingredients make Airdom nail polish virtually odorless nontoxic, safe for kids.
3. Facial mask
Kids’ skin are sensitive so it is ideal to make an all-natural home-made facial mask. You can mix mashed avocado and yogurt or mashed banana and honey. When choosing a facial mask to use, consider the allergies of your kids and their guests.
Check out these relevant resources and find the best facial mask suitable for your young ladies.
- How To Make A Homemade Face Mask For Kids?: The post lists the commonly used natural ingredients in homemade facial masks. It also provides 11 face mask recipes.
- Face Masks for Kids: 5 Simple and Quick Recipes: The post provides five easy-to-make face masks for kids including avocado face mask, strawberry face mask, and honey facial mask.
- 3 DIY Edible Face Masks Perfect For A Kids Spa Sleepover: The post offers three edible face mask recipes such as oatmeal face mask, chocolate face mask, and banana face mask.
Watch this video and learn how to make yogurt and honey facial mask.
4. Spa Party Snacks and Refreshments
Your birthday celebrant and her friends might be out of energy after getting beautified. Make sure to prepare something that will pamper their stomachs too. You can serve drinks and finger foods while their feet are soaked or while the nail polish is drying. Fresh fruit drinks are perfect to keep the girls relaxed.
These relevant resources will definitely help you find the best smoothie you can serve to your guests.
- 15 of the Best Kid-Friendly Smoothies: The post provides 15 recipes of kid-friendly smoothies including sunshine orange smoothie, beet and berries smoothie, and chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie.
- 21 Easy and Healthy Smoothies for Kids: The post offers 21 easy and healthy smoothies that your kids will surely love including honeydew melon cucumber smoothie, very berry smoothie, and banana smoothie.
- Best Smoothies for Kids: The post provides five recipes of smoothies for kids including avocado and strawberry smoothie, banana, honey, and hazelnut smoothie, and creamy mango and coconut smoothie.
To ensure that the spa feel will be extended up to the table, put marshmallows on a jar and label it with cotton balls. Wafers are ideal representatives of nail files. Marshmallow nail polish will also excite them. Check out this recipe and start preparing your edible nail polish.
Do not forget to include a “Build Your Own Fruit Pizza” table. Instead of the traditional pizza, you can replace the pizza dough with a soft sugar cookie as the crust, pizza sauce with whipped cream frosting or sweet vanilla yogurt. Use sliced fresh fruits as toppings. Your little lady and her guests will definitely keep coming back for more.
5. Party Favors
Your party favor should also resonate with the theme of the party. You can prepare a mini-pampering and beauty kit. For a practical sense, you can personalized the things they’ve used during the party including the tub and toe separator. These can be counted as your party favor. You can also consider hair ties, shower gel, lip gloss, hand lotion, and cologne.
Here are some of the budget-friendly spa party favors that your guests will surely love.
- Uratot 72 Pieces Spa Party Supplies Multiple Spa Party Favors for Girls: Each package contains 12 sets of Spa party supplies in total of 72 pieces, including 12 pieces of tote bags, 24 pieces of toe separators, 12 mini emery boards, 12 body jewels and 12 colored hair clip braids.
- Spa Party Favors for Girls Multiple Spa Party Supplies Item: Spa charm made of eco-friendly and non-toxic high quality soft material, which is safe for girls to conveniently reusable makeup as kits without any smell.
- Youwith Joy Spa Party Favors for Girls: Complete spa party favors includes 6 rose red tote bags, 6 colored hair clip braids, 6 rose red eye masks cover, 30 body butterfly decales kit, 24 flower nail art stickers; 6 Pack foot, hand & nail care tool kit.
Check out these relevant resources and find out more ideas on how to throw a successful spa birthday party for your young lady.
- How to Throw a Glamorous Kids Spa Party: The post provides fun ideas for throwing a glamorous kids spa party.
- How to Host a Spa Birthday Party and Other Party Ideas: The post offers tips on how to host a spa birthday party. It includes ideas on party decorations, food, and activities.
- DIY Kids’ Spa Party: The post provides budget-friendly tips and hints on how to host an at-home spa party.
- Pedicures and Pampering: How to Host a Spa Day for Kids: The post shares how she surprised her two daughters with a spa day at home.
Throwing a party for your soon-to-be-grow-ups is a lot more challenging compared to the young ones. A spa party is the best option to this transition phase. Enjoy the party!
Organizing a party can be stressful and tiring. The planning and the preparations will really drain your energy. Partituki and friends are here to help you lessen your load by providing a free online RSVP. You can create your event in just minutes, send to your guests, and receive confirmation. Invitation, check! Task accomplished without spending too much time and penny.
What is an online RSVP?
An online RSVP is a paperless invitation that you can create and send among your guests at the comfort of your home via your computer or cellphone. It is being offered for free so you don’t have to worry that it will cost you extra. This will save you from the hassle of preparing and making a physical invitation, which you will need to distribute one by one. You are also helping the environment by going paperless.
What are Main Features of Partituki’s Online RSVP Tool?
- Completely Free. The use of Partituki’s RSVP online tool is completely free for everybody. Create as many events as you want without spending any penny.
- Easy to Understand. Questions and needed details are simple, easy to understand, and direct. Your kids can even do it for you.
- Easy Navigation. The pages are easy to navigate so users can focus on the creation of their RSVPs instead of discovering how it works. A total stress-free for everyone.
- Freebies Included. Your kids will surely enjoy the freebies that we offer. It includes a maze and spot the difference puzzles and coloring sheets.
- Event Dashboard. Showcases an event dashboard so you can easily manage your created RSVP. It has different tabs and functions like a pictures tab and comments tab.
What are the main tabs and section of Event Dashboard?
Email Settings: If you check those options, you will be notified if someone uploaded pictures or commented. For hosts, they will also be notified if a guest signed up. This will keep you up-to-date about the event.
Party Information and Map Locator: This is where the host and the guests can see the details of the event. The map will help the guests find the venue easily.
Add Event Tab: Both the host and guest can create their events using the same account. Everyone is allowed to create as many events as they want, for free. Just click the Add Event on the upper right of the dashboard. You can track all your events through the Events tab.
Other Features Depending on the Host’s Choice
Picture tab: This is where the host and the guest can upload photos of the event. Click Choose File or Browse and you’ll be redirected to your computer files. Select the photos you want to share and upload as many pictures as you want.
Comment tab: This is where the host can exchange comments with his/her guests. The host can post any announcements before the party or guests can make some questions and/or clarifications. You can also exchange thank you’s after the party.
Guest List: This is automatically updated once guests confirmed their attendance. This will give everyone an idea on how many kids, parents, and friends will attend the event.
Features Exclusively for Hosts
Edit Details: This is where the host can edit the information of his/her event.
Web Address Section: This is where the host can get the web address of the event. Copy and send it to the guests via email, sms, messenger, etc.
How to Get Started for Host?
1. Go to https://my.partituki.com/ and click Create your event.
2. Fill out the needed information. Make sure to input the correct details to avoid confusion among your guests. Those question marks will give you a hint of what you need to input.
3. More information needed. We just want to make sure that you are ready for extra guests. We also want to protect your privacy.
5. Check and/or edit your event. Once you’ve signed up, you will be redirected to the Event Dashboard where you can see the event you’ve created. Click the “Edit Details” tab if you want to change some information you input on Steps 2 and 3.
6. Copy the web address and send it to your guests via email, messenger, sms, etc. Do not forget to send your customize security code along with the web address so your guests can access it. Every event have different web address.
7. And you’re done! All you have to do is wait for your guests’ confirmation.
You can check your dashboard once in a while to see updates. Make sure to check the email settings on your dashboard so we can notify and update you via email regarding your event’s progress.
How to get Started for Guests?
1. Go to the web address sent to you by the event’s host. You will be directed to a Sign Up page. The security code will be given by the event’s host.
2. Click Sign Up. You will then be redirected to the event dashboard where you can see the details of the event. This is an standard event dashboard for guests without the additional features approved by the host.
Here’s how an event dashboard look if the additional features are included.
3. Submit. Once you’re done answering all the necessary information on the Attendance Confirmation section, click submit and your attendance is already counted.
4. Your attendance is already counted. All you need to do is mark your calendar and be ready to party.
Basically, if the host allowed everything else to be shown on the guest’s dashboard, there will be 3 elements that cannot be included in the guest’s dashboard.
- Edit Details tab: Only the host can edit the details about the event.
- Web Address section: Only host can see the web address, which will be sent to the guests.
- Add Guest option: Only the host can edit the guest list.
Things to Remember:
- As a host, you need to Sign-up so you can track your events, get the web address of your event, and add more events.
- You need to answer pertinent information to guide your guests accordingly.
- Use your most active email address so you’ll keep track of your event.
- Input the complete address of the venue, especially if you’re not going to hold it at your house. This will help your guest find it easily.
- As a guest, you also need to sign-up to get the information about the event and confirm your attendance. This will also allow you to create your own events.
- If parents will be attending also, make sure to input how many will attend. This will help the host anticipate the total number of guests.
- If the host also allows you to bring along friends, do not forget to indicate how many will be joining.
If you have any questions or clarifications, feel free to contact us and we would be more than happy to assist you.
Determining a venue is one of the crucial parts when organizing a birthday party for our kids. Will it be indoors or outdoors? Rent a place or at home? Let’s admit it, venue has the highest cut of the budget. To ease your stress in deciding where to hold your kids’ birthday party, we’ve 13 listed ideal and affordable venues.
1. Fire Station
Why not give your local fire station a call and see if you can throw your little one’s next birthday party at their place. Most of the time, conducting parties at local fire stations are free, but still do not forget to give some donations or tokens of appreciation. Aside from enjoying, your kids and their guests will learn more about the tasks of firefighters and the equipment they are using. In terms of activities, staff usually have a program fully lined-up like giving your kids a chance to play as firefighters by sitting in the fire truck, using the hose, and sliding down the firefighters’ pole. Instead of preparing party food, you can opt to take the kids on the nearest pizza parlor. You will save a lot of time in preparing and, of course, money. However, it is ideal for a small group party only since fire station cannot accommodate large groups. Do not forget to ask the officer-in-charge of their maximum capacity so you can limit your guest list.
2. Bowling Alleys
You can never go wrong in throwing a birthday party in a bowling alley. Kids would be more than excited to knock down bowling pins and score a strike. Your kids will definitely have a good laugh when they start hitting the gutter instead of the pins. If your guests can’t handle the regular bowling ball, you can ask the bowling alley staff for smaller-sized balls. You can bring along some snacks and drinks as well as pizza and cake. But to lessen the hassle, you can order snacks from the bowling alley food service. For practicality’s sake, ask the parents if they can bring water for their kids to save some dollars. It is also important to call your prospect bowling alley to make a reservation and ask if there are available bowling shoes for kids.
Here are some tips on how to organize a bowling party for kids.
- Tips for Hosting a Great Bowling Party for Kids – It offers simple tips on how to organize your bowling party for kids.
- How to Host a Bowling Party for Kids – It provides suggestions on how to make your bowling party a success.
3. Science Center
With the advancement of technology, STEM careers became one of the fastest growing demands in the world. It would be ideal to take your little ones to a science center and boost their interest in math and science. Museums offer hands-on, life-sized, interactive experiences and experiments that will surely enhance your kids’ knowledge. Instead of organizing the usual party for your kids, why not try to call the science center near you and make a reservation? There are about 150+ science centers in the country that are appropriate for kids. Check out these relevant resources and see if there’s a science center near you.
- List of science centers in the United States – The post is a comprehensive list of science centers in the U.S. It includes the city and state of each science center. It also includes links for further information about the science centers.
- 20 Best Science Museums in the U.S. – The post lists the top 20 best science and natural history museums for kids in the country. The listed museums are sure to get your little one interested in biology, math, technology, physics and more. It also includes guides per museum.
- The 10 Best Science Centers – The post lists the top 10 science museums that are ideal for younger audience. It includes details on the services that the science museums can offer as well as the fees.
You don’t have to prepare extravagant party food to take along the venue. A simple sandwich and packed juice would be sufficient since kids will surely be preoccupied learning and exploring the area. A treat on their favorite fast food or pizza parlor will also do.
4. Movie Theater
Do movies are something that make your kids tick? Are they excited for the upcoming movie or is there a movie they want to watch? Instead of throwing a birthday bash at your home, you can propose a simple celebration at the movie house. Reserve tickets at the theater, buy some popcorn and drinks, and you are all set for a fun and memorable party. Your kids will surely thank you for this movie date with their friends. You can also invite your guests to grab some snacks at the mall’s food court after the movie.
Find out more about to host a movie theater birthday party.
- Ideas for a Movie Birthday Party! – The post provides tips on how to organize a fun and successful movie birthday party. It includes tips on getting the guests to the theater, during the movie, and getting the kids home after the movie.
- 5 Tips for Hosting Children’s Birthday Parties at a Movie Theater – The post provides 5 tips on how to organize an extraordinary and fun children’s birthday party at the cinema.
If you are looking for a simple and affordable kids’ party plus you don’t have to worry about the venue, decoration, program, and food, McDonald’s is the best option. You will definitely found a McDonald’s near you wherever you live since the fast food chain is literally everywhere. Locate the one near you with their area locator. From there, you can check the available party services they offer and the price. Just make sure to book your reservation a week before the party.
6. Community centers
Community centers are available for different celebrations for a reasonable price. It would be advisable to book your party as early as you can to ensure that you can hold the party at your desired date. Use portable decorations since you only have limited time to decorate and clean the area. It would be better to use materials that won’t leave a mark to walls and other areas, like string, low-tack tape, and removable self-adhesive hooks. You can also include activities that don’t need too much props as well as games that are not messy.
7. At Your Own House
There is nothing more ideal than throwing a birthday bash at the comfort of your home. Everything comes in handy and you don’t have to pay extra on renting the venue. You also don’t have to worry that the weather might ruin the party.
8. Apple Picking Farm
If your kids’ birthday falls during the fall season, why not try to bring the kids to the nearest apple orchard and enjoy picking apples? Fall is the best season for apple picking. Orchards boost apple picking with live music, corn mazes, festivals, and hay rides. Check out these relevant resources that will help you find the apple farm near you.
- The Best Apple Orchards in the US Ranking – The post lists the top 50 best apple orchards in the country. It offers information on the activities that the farms offer to their guests.
- The Best Apple Picking in Every Region of the U.S. – The post lists the best apple picking farms in every region of the U.S. It includes farms from the West, Midwest, and other regions.
- The 19 Best Places to Go Apple Picking in the United States – The post lists the top 19 best places in the country for apple picking. It includes information on the activities offered by each farm as well as images.
9. Local Park
Local parks is one of the best and cheapest venues for your kid’s party. This is free of charge but if you want to make sure that change in weather won’t ruin your party, you can rent the pavilion. You don’t have to spend on decorations since the nature is the best background for picture taking. Limit the activities since kids will surely enjoy playing at the park’s playground. Kids will also be engrossed with running around so you must prepare more finger food and individually-packed snacks. You can also invite as many as you want since there’s no per-person fee. A memorable and enjoyable party for a lesser cost and stress.
10. Aquatic Center
Hosting your kid’s party a government-owned aquatic center is much cheaper compared to privately owned water park. Some aquatic centers also offer party packages for an affordable price. It would be ideal to make it a small group party since it requires a lot more adult supervision. You definitely want to avoid untoward incidents and keep the fun.
11. Hiking Trail
Nowadays, kids spend too much time on their gadgets so it is ideal to get them out of the house once in a while. You can plan a hiking adventure on your kid’s next birthday party. You can consult the Internet to find the ideal hiking trail. Make sure that the trail leads to a breathtaking scenery and a perfect place for a picnic. It is also important to bring lots of water and snacks that kids can munch along the way. Brief all of the kids of the dos and don’ts when hiking, especially the things they need to do when they got lost.
Check this relevant resource to find more ideas on to organize a hiking party.
25 Tips For Hiking With Kids – The post provides 25 tips on how to organize a successful hiking party. It includes prioritizing safety, picking proper hiking trail, and paying attention to the weather.
Another nature adventure that kids should try. Invite parents so you can spend a night at the campground. Kids will love singing, dancing, and grilling their marshmallows and hotdogs on a bonfire. It is also exciting to watch the sunrise together.
Check out these videos and be inspired to grab your camping bags and spend the night with the nature.
Check out these amazing resources to help you find the ideal venue for your kid’s next party.
- Top 10 Affordable Venues for Your Kids’ Birthday Party – The post lists the top 10 affordable venues for your kids’ birthday party. It includes resources that can help you organize the best and successful birthday party.
- Ideal Venues for Indoor Kids’ Parties – The post lists five ideal indoor venues for your kids’ parties as well as alternatives at your homes. The post suggests ideal venues where you can host your kids’ party. It also includes product suggestions that you can use if you’re planning to conduct the party at the comfort of your home instead of renting a venue.
- The best birthday party places for kids of all ages – The post provides tips on birthday party places that are perfect for kids of all ages. It categorizes the venues per age group.
- 25 Best Kids Birthday Party Places – The post provides 25 best kids birthday party places ideas. It includes the pros and cons of each venue.
I hope that you’ve already figured out the next venue for your kid’s party from the list. Party venues do not have to be grand or expensive, what’s important is that the party brought joy and memories to our young ones. Good luck on your next party. I would love to hear about it.