As technology is rapidly developing and evolving, kids become more hooked and enthralled with their iPads and video games. Most of the time, they no longer care about the outside world nor notice that it is a perfect day for an outdoor activity. Instead of letting them be, why not introduce to them some fun outdoor toys that will surely make them forget their gadgets? We’ve listed 10 best of the best outdoor toys that guarantee a playtime full of fun.
1. Toy Archery Set
Why not boost the archery skills of your kids? Challenge them to hit the bullseye. Archery has various benefits for your kids, may it be physical or mental. The sport teaches your kids focus, concentration, self-discipline, and patience. This will also help your kids learn from failure, it teaches kids to be resilient and encourages them to keep trying until they hit bullseye. Archery improves their physical health as it requires walking back and forth to get the arrows. Standing up is beneficial for posture while drawing a bow requires controlled strength. So, better be ready and hit the bullseye!
Watch this video and learn how to play archery. It also showed the proper way to store the toy.
Read these relevant resources and learn more about the benefits of archery to your kids.
- 25 Reasons Archery is Good For Kids: The post provides 25 benefits of playing archery to your kids.
- 10 Reasons to Teach Your Kids Archery Right Now: The post provides 10 reasons why kids should learn archery.
Select one from of these toy archery sets and let the aiming begins.
- Sport Series Archery Shooting Set, Bow & Arrow Toy: Perfect for 4-8 years old range. A safe and fantastic archery toy bow and arrow set for children to enjoy hunting game and will not cause any hurt.
- SainSmart Jr. Kids Bow and Arrows: Durable and perfect for any child wanting to jump start their archery skills. Cool lighting effects will come out automatically when pull string.
- GoBroBrand Bow and Arrow Set for Kids: Everyone will enjoy playing with this set. Play with the different light settings and excite your kid with a magnificent gift that will fuel their imagination.
2. Inflatable Surf ‘N Slide
Who doesn’t love sliding and gliding on a slide-and-slide? Playing in the water is one of the favorite games that children love. We’ve gone ahead and selected the best surf ‘n slide that you could give to your kids.
- Wham-O Slip ‘N Slide Surf Rider: This 16ft Slip ‘N Slide Surf Rider Double will turn your backyard into a private water park. All kids will not only be busy by staying active and enjoying the outside backyard fun but will also make unforgettable summer memories.
- Intex Surf ’N Slide Inflatable Play Center: It includes two surf riders with heavy duty handles. the fun shark design is perfect for kids.
- Wow World of Watersports Giant Backyard Waterslide: Zig-zag spray pattern sprinkler system runs the length of the slide for awesome water coverage for great sliding, connects easily to a water hose.
However, if the budget is tight, you can have your homemade slip and slide using painter’s plastic. All you have to do is lay the plastic, pour some soap, and sprinkle it with water.
This video will walk you through on how to make your own DIY slip and slide.
3. Saucer Tree Swing
Kids will surely love going back and forth while riding on a saucer tree swing. If your kids get dizzy easily, they can just lay still on the swing and watch the clouds. The swing is big enough so the whole family can take a ride or can look for animal-shaped clouds together. It would be a great bonding for the family.
To lessen your burden in finding the best saucer tree swing for your little ones, we’ve selected the top four best swing.
- Super Deal 40″ Kids Web Tree Swing Saucer Swing: Can handle up to 440 lbs. and is built out of the strongest materials like 600D Oxford polyester and commercial grade steel for the frame.
- Costzon 40″ Waterproof Saucer Tree Swing: Made of 600D oxford fabric, PP cloth, and an industrial strength steel frame. With a strong load-bearing capacity, it can handle multiple children at the same time.
- Wonderview 40″ Tree Swing: Made of 900D Oxford polyester, grade steel for the frame, M9 Screws, reinforced stitching straps and high strong PE rope can hold up to 600lbs.
4. Kids Parachute Toy
Children can do a lot of things from this parachute toy. Kids will definitely get entertained playing the parachute games. They might forget that gadgets exist. Check out these resources that list down the perfect games for your young ones.
- 31 Fun Parachute Games and Activities for Kids: The post lists 31 enjoyable parachute games and activities for kids. It also offers instructions on how to play each game along with tips to make the games more fun.
- List of Parachute Games & Activities: The post lists 21 parachute games and activities along with brief instructions on how to play the game.
Kids will also be excited once they see this video on how to play Igloo.
There are several parachute toys that you can choose from so we’ve gone ahead and listed the most affordable ones.
- MountRhino Kids Parachute: 6ft diameter, 9 separate handles spaced evenly around for indoor outdoor games exercise group play. Made of eco-friendly and durable non-toxic 100% Polyester material.
- Sonyabecca Kids Play Parachute: 6-feet diameter, 9 separate handles romotes cooperative group play while helping to build muscles.
- Gimilife Parachute for Kids: The parachute 9-feet diameter is a good tool to teach children about team spirit and adapting to society.
5. Inflatable Play Set
Your children will truly enjoy bouncing, climbing, jumping, and more with these inflatable play sets. These will be beneficial to their physical health and well-being. Kids will definitely drop their gadgets to enjoy this inflatable play set. You also don’t have to give your full attention to them.
- Action Air Bounce House: Very sturdy and most likely to hold up a decent amount of jumping around by the kids. The bouncy house surrounded by mesh safety netting to keep away children from falling while jumping.
- Joymor Bounce House Inflatable: The jumping area is surrounded by 3 sides of mesh safety netting to protect your children from falling while jumping.
- Little Tikes Inflatable Jump ‘n Slide Bounce House: Three mesh slides protect children, and let parents watch the fun. Maximum weight is 250 lbs.
6. Soccer Goal and Pitch Back
Soccer is one of the most popular games in the world that is being played everywhere. Kids will love having a mini-soccer field in your background. They will be excited to have a kick and score a goal. The game will help them build valuable life skills including decision making, problem-solving, hard work, and communication. It will also help them the importance of cooperation and teamwork.
- Franklin Sports Blackhawk Portable Soccer Goal: Durable, weather resistant soccer goals that make practicing shots fun and easy. The fiberglass and steel construction add stability while being easy to set up and take down.
- Step2 Kickback Soccer Goal And Pitch Back: Fun multi-use sports center with a 2-in-1 soccer goal and pitch-back. Includes 1 soccer ball, 2 hockey sticks, 1 street hockey puck and 1 pitch back ball.
- Franklin Sports Kids Mini Soccer Goal Set: This mini soccer set is perfect for youth soccer players and toddlers who are just starting to learn the game.
7. Outdoor BBQ Playset
Giving your kids cooking sets while they are young will definitely boost their interest in cooking. Kids can pretend that are cooking and grilling real barbecues. This will be a total for them. We’ve listed three outdoor BBQ playset that you can choose from.
No products found.
- LBLA Pretend Play Food BBQ Playset: The kids BBQ pretend play set is made of high quality ABS material, durable and allows children to play again and again; designed with round edge, keep your children away from hurt.
- Step2 Fixin’ Fun Outdoor Grill: Play grill knobs make real “clicking” sounds and realistic “lift up” grill lid.
- Little Tikes Cook ‘n Play Outdoor BBQ: Working oven and fridge doors; molded-in pegs to hang kitchen utensils and pans, clicking knobs on grill make fun sounds.
8. Shark Pool Toss Game
Kids can play this both on dry land or in the pool. They will surely enjoy this fun toss game. The game will develop your kids hand-eye-coordination as well as social skills. To help you find the best shark pool toss games, we’ve listed three fun and enjoyable toss toy.
No products found.
- Shark Toss Game with 3 Bean Bags: Fun game for everyone. Made of 600D Oxford Cloth materials with truly digital printing that never fades and no chemical smell, thicker than normal polyester material and durable.
- Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Spark Shark Toss and Catch Net Pool Game: Super cute and kids will love playing with these in the pool. Encourages gross motor skills, hand-eye coordination and interpersonal skills.
- Fun Express Inflatable Shark Bean Bag Toss Game: This inflatable game is sure to make a big splash during your summer celebrations!
9. Sand and Water Play Table
Let the kids feel they are on the beach with this two-in-one water table and sandbox. Kids can fill the other side with sand and make sandcastles while the other side can be filled with with water. They can let their figurines swim in the splash pool. Here are some ideal sand and water play tables for your kids they will defeinitely enjoy.
- Step2 Splash N Scoop Bay Sand and Water Table: Large, dual-sided water table allows for water and sand play at once. Combine the water tower and mountain cover to create a fun waterfall.
- Little Tikes Sandy Lagoon Waterpark: Engaging and colorful sand and water play table allows for character play and is elevated for standing toddlers.
- Step2 Cascading Cove Sand & Water Table with Umbrella: Separated by a molded-in roadway, the two-sided activity table features both a sand and water side for tons of sensory play.
Who wouldn’t want to fly a kite? Flying a kite gives your kids a chance to be outside, breathe some fresh air, and get some exercise. They will surely get excited when it soars so high and they’ll be challenged to keep it flying.
This video willsho you how fun it is to fly a kite with the whole family.
Read these relevat resources and find out more ablout flying a kite.
- How to Fly a Kite With Your Kids: The post discusses the things you need to know to get that kite up in the air and flying right.
- How to Make & Fly a Kite: The post provides step-by-step on how to nake your own kite. It also includes tips on how to fly it.
- Teaching Kids How to Fly a Kite: The post provides the scoop on how to fly a kite.
Here are some ideal kites for your kids.
- aGreatLife Huge Rainbow Kit: This easy flyer is specially designed to be stable and not difficult to launch in any level of wind. The durable fabric body and tail will last for years.
- Hengda Kite for Kids: This kite is sturdy and beautiful in the sky. Flying the kite is undoubtedly an entertaining activity for both kids and adults.
- Mint’s Colorful Life Mermaid Kite: Simple instructions, easy to assemble, easy to fly, super steady in the sky. Strong rods and kite string.
It is important that your kids should play outside once in a while. This will enhance their physical health, mental development, and emotional aspect. Do not allow your kids to focus on their and missing the fun outside. There are a lot of ways to encourage them to get up and play outside. Happy playing!
Last update on 2021-12-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API